- Software ArchitectTitans Group2012 - 2017
Technologies: Python, Django, Flask, MySQL, AWS
- Developed and optimized a cloud file-syncing server application.
- Managed the team as well as designed and implemented an end-user Windows backup client and cross-platform daemon to replace one of the company's legacy products.
- Designed and implemented a set of distributed web services for billing, messaging, and contract management.
- Created an innovative solution for one of the enduring problems of the company. Used a machine learning algorithm to easily generate decision trees from volatile business rules in a user-friendly form.
- Handled major leaps in scalability and performance of legacy applications.
- Worked in performance sensitive work, with direct impact on the company's revenue and deadlines.
- Assumed responsibility for the system as a whole, performing database administration, front-end development, business intelligence, and training.
- Software DeveloperNokia Siemens Networks2011 - 2012
Technologies: Python, Django, jQuery, Windows, MS SQL Server
- Developed, optimized, and maintained an internal Django administrative system. Provided a user-friendly layer over the global management tools.
- Automated interactions with SAP, using Python and COM bindings.
- Worked closely with the financial and fiscal departments, implementing a set of tools for end-users for Windows.
- Created a VBScript to Python byte-code translator to run SAP recorded macros from Python.
- Implemented extensive refactoring to port all Windows specific code to multi-platform. Left the company prior to a team migration to Linux.
- Software DeveloperGrupo TV12010 - 2011
Technologies: Python, Plone, Zope, Django, ZODB, MySQL
- Collaborated with the development of Brazilian federal government Plone-based websites.
- Created a natural language processing application for validating text under the Brazilian Portuguese spelling reform.
- Developed a financial statistics web application, integrated with 3rd-party public and private data providers.
- Collaborated with the development of a workflow management application for one of the company's clients.
- Implemented extensive refactoring and additions to facilitate the creation of generic views in the Plone framework.
- Backported future Plone and Zope features to a product version that was frozen under contract.