Developer and Team Lead2017 - PRESENTTNation
Technologies: MySQL, Node.js, Angular
- Led and organized the team.
- Wrote documentation and specifications for new features.
- Created reusable components that are and can be used across the system. Components determine what the content type is and display that content as a tooltip or modal window.
- Created migration files for seeding data and manipulating with column names and value types, using Sequelize.
- Refactored existing components covered with tests on both sides using Angular and Node.
- Built new UI components from the provided designs from internal company or client mocks created.
- Created a reusable data manager for easier manipulation of response objects from any API configuration. Also supports deep binding directly on model structure so for return it provides first level data for fast performance reading and writing.
- Created a reusable parser that can manage a number of viewable items for any platform and/or view type (list, grid, etc.) with a simple configuration file. Also supporting auto scrolling and auto pulling of data from the API.
Web Developer2014 - PRESENTToptal Clients
Technologies: CSS, HTML, Vanilla JS, Angular, AngularJS
- Developed custom and specific web applications based on client documentation and needs.
- Built responsive web pages following client requests and design mocks.
- Collaborated with teams on projects and plans from collecting and writing documentation up to UX improvements and specific logical solutions following best practices.
- Developed and organized projects and roles. Handled core architectural solutions and the development planning process including Agile Methodology.
- Honed a keen eye for the details and from the experience over the years. I was trying to point out and solve possible UI/UX issues and extend the experience with every new project or challenge.
- Created data communication between Unity3D (mobile, web) and different type of APIs like Shopify.
- Built a MySQL DB with RESTful APIs for a multiplayer game.
- Programmed a reusable JSON parser in C# that manages particular types of data as requested on one gaming product.
Web Developer2014 - 2015Tailor and Made
- Built websites with full cross-browsing compatibility from all desktop browsers on Windows, Linux, and Mac to all mobile and tablet platforms.
- Created a few quick-loading "single page" static websites which use different types of libraries and components that are optimized to work from IE8+.
Lead Front-end Engineer and Team Lead2011 - 2014Whitecitysoft
- Created hundreds of different widgets built from ten simple templates. All of them are specially made to be implemented modularly and give the developer an opportunity to create new widgets with a minimum of testing.
- Planned and researched UI on most projects to find the best optimal solution for all three sides, including designers, developers, and users, so building projects with a streamlined user interface will work more quickly in the future.
- Organized team members and managed code quality control.
- Took full responsibility for the system as a whole and performed training of new staff.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Freelance
- Developed a static website with a Flash introduction page.
- Implemented multi-language support.
- Conducted SEO optimization.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, RAD Studio, Delphi, Java
- Created an MDI application in Java and Delphi for managing data.
- Built a generic application that is able to build independently and manage user interfaces based on database XML schematics.
- Supported offline (local) and online (server) data storage with auto-synchronization when the app connects to the internet.