- Created a reusable data manager for easier manipulation of response objects from any API configuration. Also supports deep binding directly on model structure so for return it provides first level data for fast performance reading and writing.
- Created a reusable parser that can manage a number of viewable items for any platform and/or view type (list, grid, etc.) with a simple configuration file. Also supporting auto scrolling and auto pulling of data from the API.
- Created data communication between Unity3D (mobile, web) and different type of APIs like Shopify.
- Built a MySQL DB with RESTful APIs for a multiplayer game.
- Programmed a reusable JSON parser in C# that manages particular types of data as requested on one gaming product.
- Web DeveloperTailor and Made2014 - 2015
- Built websites with full cross-browsing compatibility from all desktop browsers on Windows, Linux, and Mac to all mobile and tablet platforms.
- Created a few quick-loading "single page" static websites which use different types of libraries and components that are optimized to work from IE8+.
- Lead Front-End Engineer and Front-End Team LeadWhitecitysoft2011 - 2014
- Created hundreds of different widgets built from ten simple templates. All of them are especially made to be implemented modularly and give the developer an opportunity to create new widgets with a minimum of testing.
- Planned and researched UI on most projects to find the best optimal solution for all three sides--designers, developers, and users--so building projects with a streamlined user interface will work more quickly in the future.
- Organized team members and managed code quality control.
- Took full responsibility for the system as a whole and performed training of new staff.
- Web DeveloperFreelance2010 - 2011
- Developed a static website with a Flash introduction page.
- Implemented multi-language support.
- Conducted SEO optimization.
Technologies: Java, Delphi (CodeGear RAD studio), MS Office Access, MS SQL Server 2005
- Created an MDI application in Java and Delphi for managing data.
- Built a generic application that is able to build independently and manage user interfaces based on database XML schematics.
- Supported offline (local) and online (server) data storage with auto-synchronization when the app connects to the internet.