Development and Reporting Manager2017 - 2020Rivalea Australia
Technologies: Azure SQL, Azure PaaS, ASP.NET Web API, Blazor, Azure DevOps
- Designed and implemented a new unifying cloud application architecture to modernize a disparate suite of 30+ in-house applications. It was designed to allow a small team to move the apps over an extended time while still running.
- Utilized the above architecture and built a deep integration to SAP Concur (cloud REST API) from a legacy on-premise ERP system CSB system (CSV only) that processes thousands of invoice payments daily.
- Used logic apps to create a suite of integrations with Salesforce from our legacy ERP CSB system.
- Built a canteen management application including a POS (point of sale) touch screen terminal and integration into the cloud-based payroll system Preceda.
- Designed and implemented a new Azure tenant and cloud-WAN network architecture using express route.
- Implemented an Agile project management process for the team and new CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps.
- Designed a new role-based access control (RBAC) scheme in a new Active Directory domain using nested groups. This new scheme was synchronized to Azure AD and used for access control across custom applications and office 365, including Sharepoint.
Manager IT Infrastructure2012 - 2016Rivalea Australia
Technologies: PRINCE2, ITIL, ServiceNow
- Started from zero processes and implemented an ITIL-based service desk process in ServiceNow with a 24 hour per day support phone number.
- Created a shift roster system that integrated into the Cisco phone system to redirect the support phone number to the correct on-call agent.
- Designed and implemented a new enterprise-wide IP addressing scheme.
Senior Developer2003 - 2011QAF Feeds
Technologies: .NET, ADO.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), ASP.NET
- Designed and developed a paperless production scheduling application for the 24 hour per day feed production facility.
- Re-wrote the resource planning tools in .Net (from Delphi) including product, weighbridge, inventory, contract management, and deep integration in the SAGE finance system.
- Integrated an ABB batch control server via SOAP web services for batch creation and reporting.
- Reverse engineered the SAGE 500 database to integrate sales orders into the production schedule system we created.
- Created a recursive product substitution matrix to dynamically alter recipes in the production system as ingredients ran out of inventory.