Founder | Consultant2016 - PRESENTMurray Software, LLC
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, Truffle, EVM, React.js, Web3.js
- Developed an ERC20 smart-contract options platform and associated Dutch-auction exchange functionality.
- Created an open-source framework for inexpensive (low gas) cloning of Ethereum contract functionality. The framework was used by several other projects including Chronologic.
- Built and operated a custom multi-currency ICO platform used in the BioCoin ICO in October 2017.
- Developed a React Native mobile wallet for multiple cryptocurrencies.
- Developed a prototype peer-to-peer lending platform with an Ethereum smart-contract system.
- Contributed to multiple open-source Ethereum projects.
Chief Technology Officer2014 - 2016IDBS, Inc
- Led a team of 130+ software engineers, quality engineers, U/X designers, and business analysts to deliver globally recognized scientific data management software.
- Designed and implemented the transition from on-premise enterprise software model to SaaS product delivery.
- Converted the development culture from a monolithic waterfall style to an agile cross-functional feature-team organization.
- Increased the delivery's velocity and quality of both legacy and new products.
- Drove the adoption and implementation of new technologies into the team's development practice.
Vice President of Software and Connectivity2013 - 2014Daktari Diagnostics, Inc
Technologies: Python, AWS, C, µC OS, GPRS, Vodaphone
- Built and led the team responsible for the development of medical device firmware.
- Designed and implemented global-cellular-network-connectivity integration.
- Negotiated a worldwide cellular network coverage contract with a global carrier.
- Delivered and field-tested devices in the field in several countries in Africa and South and North America.
- Developed the company strategy and international deployment plan with the executive team.
Founder | Consultant2011 - 2013Murray Software, LLC
- Advised on entrepreneurial technology projects at established and startup businesses.
- Delivered the software architecture, technology business strategy, and team leadership functions.
- Designed and developed a multi-user, thin client interface for the Quantrix server to deliver SaaS capabilities.
- Architected the system for deployment of the new veterinary single-patient-record system for an international company.
- Developed the vision and development plan for a medical device IoT connectivity system.
Founder | Chief Technology Officer2002 - 2010Quantrix
- Founded a company to deliver multidimensional financial and numeric modeling software.
- Led the engineering efforts and business development activities to build Quantrix from the ground up.
- Oversaw all the technical operations, research, architecture, and software development of Quantrix Modeler, Quantrix Enterprise and Quantrix Development Kit (QDK).
- Led the design and implementation of Quantrix's high-performance multi-dimensional calculation engine.
- Worked with enterprise clients to develop integration and deployment strategies for Quantrix software.