Senior Data Scientist2020 - 2021Turing, Inc.
Technologies: Pandas, Data Visualization, SQL, Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Matplotlib, Recruitment, SEO Marketing, Web Marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Worked with product managers to support data-driven product development.
- Answered open-ended business questions with insight based on data analytics. Analyzed customer behavior to fine-tune and improve customer experience and maximize the conversion rate.
- Identified customer segments and created propensity models to estimate the lifetime value of these customers.
- Performed analytics, visualization, and modeling on customer behavior and digital advertisement data. Created reports and dashboards.
- Optimized digital advertising (Facebook ads) by estimating the value of various customer segments.
- Developed predictive models for vetting engineers. The goal was to significantly decrease the time needed for development vetting.
- Created ETL pipelines and did data analytics for digital marketing performance.
- Designed the data gathering process for faster and more accurate analysis.
Computer Vision Engineer2019 - 2020Freelance Work
Technologies: NumPy, Scikit-learn, OpenCV, Keras, Data Visualization, Python, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Enrolled in several computer vision competitions and developed the following computer-vision projects for them.
- Developed a tool to detect diabetic retinopathy to stop blindness (medical image classification). It involved supervised and unsupervised ML techniques (Keras, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, NumPy, and Pandas). Top 3% result (62nd of 2986 teams).
- Applied computer vision to detect, classify, and segment manufacturing defects in steel production, specifically on sheet steel. It involved multilabel image classification and multilabel semantic image segmentation. Top 6% result (bronze).
- Classified and segmented cloud organizations to improve climate models for a research project for the Max Planck Institute. Top 6% result (bronze). The competition involved understanding clouds from satellite images.
- Developed a ServiceNow app to automatically categorize and dispatch incidents. Used NLP for processing incidents written by end-users, and the app saved a significant amount of work for helpdesk agents.
- Built an NLP app to extract key financial information from emails to automate calculations. It saves several hours of work daily for the customers and speeds up replies.
- Developed quantitative trading algorithms to trade stock and forex markets.
- Used a combination of classical and deep learning methods for trading. Has a strong understanding of financial markets and trading strategies.
Senior Solution Architect2016 - 2018ServiceNow
- Served as an architect for the Top 50 most strategic accounts in the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
- Supported the sales team on scoping, planning, and architecture.
- Provided direction on keeping customer engagements aligned to ServiceNow's implementation best practices.
- Led all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery.
- Held processes workshops and gave best practices guidance.
- Acted as a key technical focal point of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepared all client-facing and internal deliverables that were technology-related.
HP Service Manager Consultant | Web Developer (Subcontractor)2013 - 2016HP and Raiffeisen Informatik
Technologies: Service, IT Consulting, HP Service Manager
- Designed and built a new client service portal as a modern and more capable replacement of HP's Service Request Catalog using web services.
- Continuously improved upon Raiffeisen's core system.
- Introduced HP Service Manager 9.40 at Schönherr Rechtsanwälte GmbH.
- Founded ConvertCADfiles.com, which handles the online conversion of CAD files to commonly used exchange formats. It had 20,000 users per month and was eventually sold to a US-based company.
Information Systems Architect2009 - 2013HP Austria & Switzerland
- Designed and presented solutions to customers during workshops.
- Implemented all modules of HP Service Manager with complex workflows.
- Coordinated the work of others who were in geographically split-up teams.
- Integrated HP Service Manager with external data sources, applications, and service providers using ConnectIT and SolveDirect.