Neural Network/Machine Learning Data Analysis2021 - 2022KEG Systems LLC
Technologies: Stock Trading, Python, Data Visualization, Backtesting Trading Strategies, Algorithmic Trading, Data Analysis, Python 3, Git, Jupyter
- Developed an algorithm that predicted NHL/NBA game outcomes with accuracy that beats the bookmaker. Backtesting and live testing showed good results.
- Developed tools to validate and accurately present the performance of a betting algorithm.
- Implemented data pipelines to various online data sources.
Senior Data Scientist2020 - 2021Online Freelance Network
Technologies: Pandas, Data Visualization, SQL, Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Matplotlib, Recruitment, SEO Marketing, Web Marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Google Analytics, BigQuery, Statistical Data Analysis, Dashboards, B2B Lead Generation, Digital Advertising, User Behavior, Data Analysis, Jupyter
- Worked with product managers to support data-driven product development.
- Answered open-ended business questions with insight based on data analytics. Analyzed customer behavior to fine-tune and improve customer experience and maximize the conversion rate.
- Identified customer segments and created propensity models to estimate the lifetime value of these customers.
- Performed analytics, visualization, and modeling on customer behavior and digital advertisement data. Created reports and dashboards.
- Optimized digital advertising (Facebook ads) by estimating the value of various customer segments.
- Developed predictive models for vetting engineers. The goal was to significantly decrease the time needed for development vetting.
- Created ETL pipelines and did data analytics for digital marketing performance.
- Designed the data gathering process for faster and more accurate analysis.
Computer Vision Engineer2019 - 2020Freelance Work
Technologies: NumPy, Scikit-learn, OpenCV, Keras, Data Visualization, Python, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Enrolled in several computer vision competitions and developed the following computer-vision projects for them.
- Developed a tool to detect diabetic retinopathy to stop blindness (medical image classification). It involved supervised and unsupervised ML techniques (Keras, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, NumPy, and Pandas). Top 3% result (62nd of 2986 teams).
- Applied computer vision to detect, classify, and segment manufacturing defects in steel production, specifically on sheet steel. It involved multilabel image classification and multilabel semantic image segmentation. Top 6% result (bronze).
- Classified and segmented cloud organizations to improve climate models for a research project for the Max Planck Institute. Top 6% result (bronze). The competition involved understanding clouds from satellite images.
- Developed a ServiceNow app to automatically categorize and dispatch incidents. Used NLP for processing incidents written by end-users, and the app saved a significant amount of work for helpdesk agents.
- Built an NLP app to extract key financial information from emails to automate calculations. It saves several hours of work daily for the customers and speeds up replies.
- Developed quantitative trading algorithms to trade stock and forex markets.
- Used a combination of classical and deep learning methods for trading. Has a strong understanding of financial markets and trading strategies.
Senior Solution Architect2016 - 2018ServiceNow
- Served as an architect for the Top 50 most strategic accounts in the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa).
- Supported the sales team on scoping, planning, and architecture.
- Provided direction on keeping customer engagements aligned to ServiceNow's implementation best practices.
- Led all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery.
- Held processes workshops and gave best practices guidance.
- Acted as a key technical focal point of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepared all client-facing and internal deliverables that were technology-related.
HP Service Manager Consultant | Web Developer (Subcontractor)2013 - 2016HP and Raiffeisen Informatik
Technologies: Service, IT Consulting, HP Service Manager, Reports, Dashboards, Reporting, REST APIs
- Designed and built a new client service portal as a modern and more capable replacement of HP's Service Request Catalog using web services.
- Continuously improved upon Raiffeisen's core system.
- Introduced HP Service Manager 9.40 at Schönherr Rechtsanwälte GmbH.
- Founded ConvertCADfiles.com, which handles the online conversion of CAD files to commonly used exchange formats. It had 20,000 users per month and was eventually sold to a US-based company.
Information Systems Architect2009 - 2013HP Austria & Switzerland
- Designed and presented solutions to customers during workshops.
- Implemented all modules of HP Service Manager with complex workflows.
- Coordinated the work of others who were in geographically split-up teams.
- Integrated HP Service Manager with external data sources, applications, and service providers using ConnectIT and SolveDirect.