- Cloud Architect2013 - PRESENTSuluhu Technologies
Technologies: .NET, Linux, Cloud, DevOps
- Migrated apps to the cloud.
- Provided cloud backup solutions.
- Implemented various cloud solutions.
- Software Engineer2013 - PRESENTAmerican Fidelity
Technologies: MVC, .NET, SQL Server, Octopus Deploy, TFS, Agile, Angular
- Refactored and collapsed code, reducing the level of complexity.
- DevOps with Powershell/Jenkins/Octopus Deploy.
- Implemented integration/UI testing using WatiN/Test Studio.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Developed multiple SPAs: Web API with AngularJS front ends.
- Software Analyst, Developer2013 - 2013Chesapeake
Technologies: BizTalk, ESB, Business Rules Engine, SQL Server, SQL Server Service Broker
- Created physical and logical ports for BizTalk Integrations.
- Created different types of schema and maps for message translation.
- Analyzed and troubleshot BizTalk processes and pipelines.
- Created service broker queues and triggers to integrate SQL data through messaging.
- Wrote BRE rules to route and process messages from ports and/or message boxes.
- Contract Developer2012 - 2013American Fidelity
- Moved 3 sites from Classic ASP to MVC.
- Created a dynamic reporting solution through reflection and injection.
- Wrote unit tests covering 60% of the code base using NUnit.
- Applied Bootstrap to the UI.
- Optimized code using custom caching and SmartUI.
- Software Developer Lead2006 - 2012eAbruzzi
Technologies: .NET, MySQL, Talend
- Served as head architect for software solutions.
- Created solutions for after-school programs for school districts and supplemental education providers.
- Managed code repositories using SVN.
- Handled ETL and data warehousing using Talend.
- Applied MVC to existing and new web projects.