- Programmer (Subcontract)2013 - 2014mtuity
- Created work breakdowns for the internal team for the media brower/player project.
- Designed and implemented a mobile MediaWiki mind-map app using Angular, D3, Grunt, Underscore, and the Intel XDK.
- Programmer (Subcontract)2012 - 2013L5 Software Group
- Implemented UI features for an iOS board-game adaptation using Objective C.
- Designed and programmed a product browser and custom shopping cart interface for local sign-business website using CakePHP.
- Consulted on the feasibility of possible LabVIEW contract.
- Created a site implementation for a museum using Visual Studio/Visual Basic.
- Web Developer2012 - 2013HABLA – Helping America Build Language Awareness
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Weebly platform
- Guided a client through picking a CMS to migrate her business's website to.
- Re-implemented the client's website on the Weebly platform.
- Improved the site design and added functionality as per client specifications.
- Simplified the CSS styling as per best practices.
- Provided full instructions for how to perform content management after the contract was complete.
- Staff Software Engineer2000 - 2011National Instruments
Technologies: C++, LabVIEW, C#
- Implemented the tree, listbox, and table controls for the LabVIEW development system using C++.
- Implemented the LabVIEW “New Project” wizard.
- Designed and implemented the LabVIEW dev team's first automated testing system.
- Helped convert LabVIEW programs to a new file-save format.
- Toured California, meeting with top-tier LabVIEW users and soliciting their feedback for future versions.
- Programmer1997 - 2000New England Technology Group
Technologies: Macromedia Director
- Programmed UI and back-end code for educational interfaces at museums.
- Served as client liaison to ensure that animations, graphics, and behaviors matched client expectations.
- Assisted on-site hardware installations in museums across the country.
- Developed interactive, animated software that interfaced with touchscreens, IR detectors, and custom hardware panels.
- Worked with designers to ensure that assets were suitable for animated interfaces.