ReactJS Developer of Survey Experience Tool2017 - 2018AON
Technologies: React, Redux, Redux-saga, jQueryBuilder, Material UI
- Developed a React application using Redux, Redux-saga, and styled components.
- Collaborated with a Scrum team of around seven people spread across three continents, using Slack and JIRA.
- Used React-sortable-hoc to provide drag-n-drop features.
- Attached jQueryBuilder to the React app.
- Optimized HTML survey forms to be sent via email.
Mobile App Developer2016 - 2017BBYO
Technologies: Ionic, AngularJS
- Migrated a native mobile app from Objective-C (iOS) to Ionic.
- Integrated with Facebook API for login and user detail acquisition.
- Used TestFlight for iOS testing/deployment.
Mobile and Web App Developer2016 - 2017YouCloud, Inc.
Technologies: TypeScript, CoffeeScript, Angular, Ionic
- Ported a mobile app from AngularJS and Ionic 1 to Angular and Ionic 2.
- Ported the mobile app from CoffeeScript to TypeScript.
- Integrated with the Google API back-end.
- Created a hybrid mobile app capable of playing audio in the background.
- Ported angular-progress-arc directive to Angular.
- Integrated with Pusher.
Ionic/AngularJS Developer2016 - 2016Powerline
- Reworked an Ionic mobile app to support a new API.
- Integrated with Stripe payment API.
- Adopted push notifications both for Android and iOS.
- Helped establish issue tracking workflow and processes.
Web and Mobile App Developer2016 - 2016iViveLabs, Ltd.
Technologies: PhoneGap, Leaflet, GitHub
- Co-developed a map of Islamic organizations: https://www.islamism-map.com/.
- Developed a hybrid app in PhoneGap to be used both on the web and packaged for iOS and Android.
- Integrated the hybrid app with a static back-end.
- Used GitHub for source code and issue tracking.
- Worked remotely from Europe with a team located in Asia.
Web and Mobile Developer2016 - 2016GreyGoo Media, LLC
Technologies: Backbone.js, Leaflet Routing Engine, Leaflet, Mapbox
- Co-developed a web app to support event venue logistics.
- Used Beanstalk for code review.
- Used Sifter for issue tracking.
- Worked with Leaflet Routing Engine to develop and integrate route planning.
- Used Leaflet to live-display bus routes and bus vehicles.
- Worked remotely from Europe with a team located in the US.
Administration, Web and Mobile Developer2013 - 2016Nabezky.sk
Technologies: Drupal, Ionic, Git, Ubuntu Server, Apache, MySQL
- Developed a mobile app in Ionic for Nordic skiers to submit weather and snow conditions to the web portal along with photos and GPS trail records. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionicframework.nabezkyskspravazterenu.
- Wrote two Apache Cordova plugins. https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-shell-exec, https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-plugin-signal-strength.
- Coded a mobile app to upcycle old Android smartphones to be used as webcams located along Nordic skiing trails to periodically take and send photos to the server.
- Managed an Apache web server.
- Developed an Ionic mobile app for managers of Nordic skiing resorts to submit information on snow conditions to a web portal.
Team Leader, Head Developer of Biometric Identity Management System2010 - 2015Innovatrics
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, jQuery, Git, Biometric APIs and SDKs
- Developed a multi-process, heavy-load optimized back-end in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL.
- Led a team of five developers.
- Deployed the project in several developing countries including Ghana, Nigeria, and Haiti.
- Co-developed Linux and Windows installers for the product.
- Integrated several biometric APIs and SDKs.
- Worked on architecture and development of a log analysis framework in Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Logstash.
Co-founder and Web Developer2009 - 2010Foaf.sk - Social Network of Slovak Companies
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Co-founded a startup that created a social network of companies in Slovakia.
- Co-developed the app in Ruby on Rails.
- Negotiated the sale of the web portal.
- Provided detailed and timely customer support.
- Learned how to implement the spreading activation algorithm.