Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Development Developer
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is an app called Edeon, it allows users to search for U.S. colleges by name, major, and location with rankings and website results.
Senior Software Developer
- Led a small team of 5—7 developers to monitor and maintain the data extraction system.
- Implemented and built a web app that helps monitor and maintains data extraction of hundreds of thousands of sources on the internet.
- Designed and built a framework that allows developers to specify system behavior in YAML that helps simplify and scale the daily operation of data extraction on the internet.
- Created tools to collect and analyze job market data from the internet and provide upper management with valuable insights.
Senior Product Developer
- Performed market research and developed pricing strategies for NamesforLife's products.
- Explored new opportunities, engaged prospects, established strategic relationships, and promoted sales for NamesforLife's semantic and knowledge-mining software.
- Developed N4L reviewer recommendations, a tool that takes scientific manuscripts and searches for potential reviewers.
- Created the N4L scribe tool that makes document searches for content and embeds hyperlinks, comments, and summary tables accordingly. This helps the reader to focus on the content and provides insight from different data sources.
Oracle Financial Services Software
- Helped origination module leader to build the team in Singapore, including interviewing job applicants for the team and coaching seven new team members on Oracle technologies.
- Advised origination team leaders on management issues by raising the idea of bringing business analysts from Bangalore to get better communication and understanding of product requirements for the Singapore team.
- Coordinated with other team leads in Mumbai and the functional team in Bangalore to customize the Flexcube system for National Australia Bank.
- Designed and implemented offer documents processes of the Flexcube system, including generating offer documents, sending documents to the bank's customer, and capturing customer decisions before initiating the account opening process.
- Led a team of three to design and implement the verification process in the Flexcube system, oracle's universal banking product.
- Integrated electronic devices such as signature pads and printers into Finantix products using Java Native interface.
- Worked with the Venice team in Finantix Headquarters to customize the customer relationship management module for Erste Bank in Slovakia.
- Resolved performance issues of the implementation in Allied Irish Banks data mart module. Reducing the processing time of thousands in bank accounts considerably.
- Supported and customized wealth management systems for the Bank of China, Hong Kong, and Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore.
College Search Mobile App | Edeon
Spring, Spring Boot, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Flutter
Jsoup, jQuery, React
Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Unix, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, MacOS, Oracle Database
MySQL, Database Modeling, PostgreSQL
Software Development, Teamwork, Information Systems, Software Design, Computer Science, Business Administration, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Investments, Financial Analysis, Software Documentation, Business Process Improvement (BPI), IT Project Management, Finance, Financial Forecasting, Stock Analysis
Gradle, Oracle FLEXCUBE
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Michigan State University - East Lansing, MI
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
National University of Singapore - Singapore
Bloomberg Equity Essentials