Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2020Integra (via Toptal)
- Updated Rails 3 to Rails 5 and all gems in the collaboration app.
- Implemented wild card domain multi-tenancy application.
- Implemented new features with blockchain APIs and cryptographic algorithms.
- Supported wildcard domains/subdomains (DevOps on AWS and Cloudflare).
Engineering Lead2019 - 2020Monstar Lab (via Toptal)
- Led a team of three front-end developers and two back-end developers to build a Fintech micro-insurance platform.
- Developed React pages on AWS S3, built responsive email templates (EDM) with HTML/CSS.
- Created Node.js microservices and APIs on OpenShift.
- Conducted DevOps using Docker, Jenkins, and Sonar.
- Developed React Be.U websites for resort world Sentosa on AWS.
- Worked via scrum sprints on Atlassian Jira, handled source control on Bitbucket using Git.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018BitLenDAX
- Built the React-based front end along with wallets for five different cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, XLM) on Google Cloud Platform.
- Built the Ruby on Rails back end, including RESTful APIs and an admin panel on Google App Engine.
- Installed and configured five blockchain nodes on Google Cloud Platform.
- Wrote an order matching algorithm in C++ and Golang for buy/sell orders.
- Built smart contracts for ERC20 tokens instant swap like DEX.
Engineering Lead2009 - 2017CYOTRAN
Technologies: Vue, Go, Node.js, Ember.js, Angular, Solidity, C#, C, C++, React, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Blockchain, Web
- Built more than ten web servers using Node.js, providing APIs and admin panels.
- Led the developers, designers, and QA to complete outsourcing projects from companies including TripAdvisor and MediaCorp.
- Built more than ten websites and back ends using Ruby on Rails.
- Built and deployed four blockchains, including cryptocurrency blockchains.
- Built smart contracts and DApps on Ethereum, EOS, and Waves network.
- Conducted DevOps on AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and DigitalOcean.
- Handled CI/CD using GitHub, Jenkins, CircleCI, Sonar, and OpenShift.