Full-stack Developer2021 - 2022Toptal Client
- Redesigned the pages of a DTC eCommerce website using Nuxt.js and Tailwind CSS to match the new Figma prototypes.
- Created unit tests using the Vue Test Utils framework to perform component testing and designed Cypress tests to perform the end-to-end testing of UI features.
- Developed data-driven UI components that help create dynamic design changes through props and are made reusable to be used on other websites.
- Configured the fallback fonts to the web application, which improved the lighthouse score by 14 points on mobile and desktop devices.
- Performed the code reviews on PRs of fellow developers to achieve the optimal usage of shared components and code readability.
- Integrated the system with Google Search Console and developed a system to auto-generate dynamic sitemaps every week with new product information.
Senior Front-end Developer2021 - 2021Toptal Client
Technologies: Vue, Nuxt.js, Node.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, AWS Amplify, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Stripe API, Vuetify, GraphQL, AWS AppSync
- Developed a web interface using Vue.js to perform CRUD operations on tasks with large files, driving up the performance of the workflow pipeline by 60%.
- Designed a credit payment system with premium plans and integrated the application with Stripe API using Node.js to accept online payments.
- Devised a database schema using GraphQL for Amazon DynamoDB and integrated the system with Amazon Cognito to perform user authentication and email verification.
- Converted given wireframes into Vue.js components and designed a mobile-friendly user interface (UI) to provide a better user experience across multiple devices.
- Configured AWS Amplify, AppSync, and Lambda trigger to rapidly scale up and down based on the load and internal information.
Gatsby Developer2021 - 2021Toptal Client
Technologies: React, Gatsby, Tailwind CSS, Netlify, GitHub
- Designed a responsive single-page application using React, Gatsby, and Tailwind CSS to display business information across various devices.
- Converted wireframes of a prototype into React components following the model-view-controller (MVC) architecture and maintaining a clean and refactored code.
- Configured Netlify with GitHub to make a seamless auto-deployment pipeline.
Vue.js Developer2020 - 2020Toptal Client
Technologies: Firebase, Node.js, Vuetify, Vue, Figma, SendGrid API, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Algolia, Jest
- Developed an all-in-one task management system using Vue.js and Node.js to allow users to create, delegate, and track their tasks, upload files, add comments, log history, etc. That reduced the overall task delegation time in an organization by 40%.
- Designed wireframes using Figma and converted them into Vue.js components with a mobile-friendly interface to allow users to access the system when using multiple devices.
- Designed a database schema for Google Firestore and integrated Firebase authentication to allow only verified users to access the interface.
- Developed an email notification module using SendGrid's REST API to allow users to get instant updates about their tasks, increasing response time by 70%.
- Created a user activity and web traffic management system by integrating Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. Developed custom events to track various activities on the platform, enabling A/B testing on the site's performance.
- Designed a custom search functionality using Algolia API with auto-complete suggestions, reducing the database operational costs by 33%.
- Developed unit tests using Jest for individual Vue components and integration tests using Cypress to test the functionality's end-to-end (E2E) flow.
React Developer2019 - 2020Toptal Client
Technologies: MySQL, Redux, React, Node.js, Twilio API, Mailgun, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Stripe Checkout, Trello, Kanban
- Developed a booking application using React, Next.js, and Node.js to let users book a service online and get real-time updates on their progress, increasing the customer acquisition and retention rate by 55% in three months.
- Designed the architecture of the front end, back end, and database schema, which I then deployed on different Docker containers to achieve better load balancing, health monitoring, and scalability.
- Integrated Google Tag Manager to track custom events such as page visits, user registrations, event bookings and connected it with Google Ads and Google Analytics to get user engagement insights and perform feature experiments.
- Integrated the platform with Mailgun and Twilio APIs to perform phone verification and send email acknowledgments and marketing newsletters, increasing returning users’ rates by 18% following the campaign launch.
- Followed a Kanban-style workflow using Trello boards and communicated with the client constantly while in a different time zone.
- Integrated a system with Stripe Checkout API to accept online payments for bookings, increasing sales by 25% with custom coupons.
Software Developer2016 - 2016Manipal Institute of Technology
- Developed a communication interface between students and lab teachers in an intra-network to help teachers simultaneously interact with multiple students and monitor their progress using screenshots, increasing the performance by 35%.
- Created structured documentation with a synopsis, software requirements specification (SRS), Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams, and a final report.
- Led a team of three developers to build new features and resolve issue tickets using Jira in an Agile environment.
Software Developer | FOSSEE Project2014 - 2015Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Technologies: OpenGL, Python
- Designed a search feature for an open-source visual programming tool to help users better navigate the system.
- Fixed UI bugs related to the system's scrolling and job creation pipeline.
- Taught Python and Git workflow to a team of seven developers.
Technical Resource Team Member2013 - 2015IEEE Manipal
- Designed programming challenges for a coding contest with over 60 participants.
- Led a team of developers in the design of a website that displayed information about various competitions at a tech fest.
- Built a three-wheeled robot controlled by hand gestures using Arduino software for a robotics competition.