Vue.js Developer2020 - 2020Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase, Node.js, Vuetify.js, Vue.js
- Developed an internal task management system that can help users create, delegate, and approve various daily and recurring tasks.
- Implemented search functionality using Algolia to help users quickly retrieve a task.
- Implemented an email notifications feature using SendGrid.
React Developer2019 - 2020Toptal Client
Technologies: MySQL, Redux, React, Node.js
- Developed the complete front end and back end of a booking application.
- Deployed the application on a Linux server and configured a custom domain name.
- Implemented user phone number verification feature.
- Implemented social logins by integrating the Facebook app and Google sign-in API.
- Integrated Google Tag Manager and configured it for Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Designed the database schema and integrated the MySQL database with the website.
- Integrated Google Maps API to implement the auto-complete search box feature.
Node.js Developer2017 - 2019Cynosoid
- Developed responsive UI pages and designed coding challenges.
- Implemented Google tag manager and integrated it with Google Analytics and Facebook pixel to track the traffic of the website.
- Implemented user registration and an authentication feature.
- Created a sitemap to help search engines better navigate the website.
- Integrated Mailgun API to allow the system to send emails to registered users.
- Implemented email verification to let only verified users submit solutions.
- Implemented Nginx load balancer to manage the traffic and added content security policy to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Automated the backup of the database at regular intervals using Cron job.
- Registered a domain name using GoDaddy and added an SSL certificate for secure communication.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Freelance
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, MySQL, Java
- Developed a desktop application using Java to manage college records.
- Integrated the application with a MySQL database and designed the UI using the Java swing library to perform CRUD operations.
- Created an admin interface to export the database into Excel sheets.
- Created a single-page website to display information about a corporate client.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Iceheal
- Developed a responsive website with user registration and authentication.
- Integrated the application with a MySQL database to store and retrieve the user-generated data.
- Created two roles to access different components of the application.
Software Developer2016 - 2016Manipal Institute of Technology (Academic Project)
- Built a two-way communication interface between users in an intra-network using Socket Programming.
- Created the UI for the system using the Java Swing library.
- Developed the interface for the transfer of text messages, files, and images between users in an established connection.
- Created well-structured documentation with Synopsis, SRS, UML diagrams, and Final report.
- Led a team of three developers using agile methodology.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Manipal Institute of Technology (Academic Project)
Technologies: Assembly Language, C
- Developed an algorithm to make a two-player digital dice game.
- Designed an electronic circuit to add LCD, push buttons, and a seven-segment display to an 8051 microcontroller.
- Programmed a 16x2 LCD to the microcontroller to display various messages.
- Programmed push buttons as an input component and a seven-segment display as output to the microcontroller. Created documentation for the system.
Software Developer2014 - 2015Indian Institute of Technology
Technologies: OpenGL, Python
- Improved the search feature for an open-source visual programming tool.
- Fixed various bugs related to the UI of a visual programming tool.
- Designed algorithms to solve various logical problems.
- Created well-structured documentation with UML diagrams.
Technical Resource Team Member2013 - 2015IEEE Manipal
- Designed challenges for a programming contest and led a team of two developers.
- Developed a website to display information about various competitions of TechFest.
- Built a hand gesture-controlled three-wheeled robot using Arduino.