Web Developer2019 - 2020Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, Next.js, Node.js, Stripe, Twilio, Mailgun, Google Maps API, Google Sign-in API, MySQL, Docker
- Developed the front-end and back-end of the website.
- Integrated Stripe API to process payments.
- Integrated Twilio API to verify phone numbers.
- Developed the authentication system of the website.
- Integrated Mailgun API to send automated emails.
- Integrated Google Maps API to implement the auto-complete search box feature.
- Implemented social logins by integrating the Facebook app and Google sign-in API.
- Integrated Google Tag Manager and configured it for Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Designed the database schema and integrated the MySQL database with the website.
- Deployed the application on a production server.
Developer2019 - 2019Phanindra.io
Technologies: GatsbyJS, React, Material UI, Netlify, Contentful CMS, GraphQL, Namecheap, Google Analytics
- Developed a progressive static web app with responsive UI components.
- Integrated the site with headless CMS and implemented GraphQL queries to retrieve data.
- Deployed the site in Netlify. Configured a custom domain and SSL certification.
- Bought domain at Namecheap and configured DNS records to point to Netlify name servers.
- Configured Google's reCaptcha and built contact form using Formik.
- Added Google Analytics to the website to monitor the user's activity.
Web Developer2017 - 2019Cynosoid
- Developed responsive UI pages for the website.
- Designed coding challenges and solutions.
- Implemented user registration and an authentication feature.
- Implemented Google tag manager and integrated it with Google Analytics and Facebook pixel to track the traffic of the website.
- Integrated Redis for caching.
- Created a sitemap to help search engines better navigate the website.
- Integrated Mailgun API to allow the system to send emails to registered users.
- Implemented email verification to let only verified users submit solutions.
- Implemented NGINX load balancer to manage the traffic and added content security policy to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
- Automated the backup of the database at regular intervals using cron job.
- Deployed the application in Docker containers using a DigitalOcean droplet.
- Implemented VM2 sandbox to safely run the user-submitted code.
- Registered a domain name with GoDaddy domain name registrar.
- Added an SSL certificate to secure the communication to the webserver over the internet.
Software Developer2016 - 2017Freelance
Technologies: Java, MySQL, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML
- Developed a desktop application using Java to manage college records.
- Integrated the application with a MySQL database and designed the UI using the Java swing library to perform CRUD operations.
- Created an admin interface to export the database into Excel sheets.
- Created a single page website to display information about a corporate client.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Iceheal
- Developed a responsive website with user registration and authentication.
- Integrated the application with a MySQL database to store and retrieve the user-generated data.
- Created two roles to access different components of the application.
- Improved site performance and security.
Software Developer2016 - 2016Manipal Institute of Technology (Academic Project)
- Built a two-way communication interface between users in an intra-network using socket programming.
- Created the UI for the system using the Java Swing library.
- Developed the interface for the transfer of text messages, files, and images between users in an established connection.
- Created well-structured documentation with Synopsis, SRS, UML diagrams and Final report.
- Led a team of three developers.
Software developer2015 - 2016Manipal Institute of Technology (Academic Project)
Technologies: C, Assembly Language
- Developed an algorithm to make a two-player digital dice game.
- Designed an electronic circuit to add LCD, push buttons, and a seven-segment display to an 8051 microcontroller.
- Programmed a 16x2 LCD to the microcontroller to display various messages.
- Programmed push buttons as an input component and a seven-segment display as output to the microcontroller.
- Created documentation for the system.
Software Developer2014 - 2015Indian Institute of Technology
Technologies: Python, OpenGL
- Improved the search feature for an open-source visual programming tool.
- Fixed various bugs related to the UI of a visual programming tool.
- Designed algorithms to solve various logical problems.
- Maintained the legacy code written in Python.
- Created well-structured documentation with UML diagrams.
Technical Resource Team Member2013 - 2015IEEE Manipal
- Designed challenges for a programming contest.
- Developed a website to display information about various competitions of TechFest.
- Built a hand gesture controlled three-wheeled robot using Arduino.
- Led a team of two developers.