Software Developer2014 - 2017Talentry
- Took over the full responsibility for software development from the founder and helped recruit and onboard several colleague developers.
- Modernized and redesigned large parts of the technology stack; rebuilt the front-end with Angular 1 and 2, a REST API back-end with PHP/Symfony.
- Analyzed the requirements to uncover contact points with features in the existing code base.
- Developed and maintained integrations with customer’s HR software solutions.
- Took part in establishing processes around software development and interaction with other teams.
Software Developer2011 - 2014BlackBerry
Technologies: Android, BlackBerry 10, C, C++, Qt, Java, Android NDK, JNI
- Helped port, extend, and improve the Scoreloop SDK for.
- Worked on the BlackBerry 10 and BB Playbook.
- Worked on the C++/Qt based UI and on integrations.
- Improved, maintained, and led releases.
- Provided support for external developers.
- Created and documented multiple sample applications.
- Conducted interviews with candidates for Android developer positions.
- Ported an Ansi-C SDK library to Android NDK.
Software Developer2008 - 2011Datenwerk
- Developed, maintained, and extended the PHP/Symfony based in-house CMS.
- Worked on large-scale content driven websites.
- Automated releases.
- Developed eCommerce applications.