CTO2019 - 2019Hot-Take
Technologies: PWA, Ionic, AngularJS, Firebase
- Advised on MVP definition and roadmap.
- Served as a hands-on CTO.
- Evaluated and chose the technologies to use according to the vision of the company.
- Consulted on upcoming crowdfunding.
- Built the MVP.
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, AWS, PostgreSQL
- Created new microservices (API).
- Developed new features.
- Designed and implemented portfolio audit tools.
- Improved the existing algorithms.
- Fixed bugs.
Co-founder | CTO2014 - 2016Kwalito
Technologies: Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, AngularJS, Ionic, Cordova
- Hired and managed a team of five in France and abroad.
- Defined and implemented the technical architecture of the project.
- Conceived and deployed the AWS back-end infrastructure based on Node.js.
- Developed the API for our B2B partners.
- Created the hybrid (Ionic) Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Took an active part in company's vision, mission, business model and strategic partnerships.
Head of Production Rollout2011 - 2014Viadeo
- Migrated the rollout process from an archaic, handmade, untested, and very time-consuming monthly rollout to a daily, continuously integrated, unit-tested, build-promoted and smooth rollout process.
- Coordinated every rollout of the platform including the website, the intern-use back offices, and batches.
- Defined the processes with the product, development, infrastructure, localization, and quality teams before and after each rollout in order to improve and guaranty its quality.
- Industrialized and optimized the continuous integration, and the release and rollout procedures.
Founder2011 - 2011EasyNetwork.in
- Built EasyNetwork.in which was a centralized platform to manage all your social media profiles: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Viadeo.
- Designed and developed the product fully.
IT Infrastructure Manager2010 - 2011Pixvisio
Technologies: Linux Debian, Tomcat, Java, J2EE, Bash
- Maintained and improved the back-end infrastructure to absorb a growing charge.
- Organized and optimized the production rollouts.
- Defined the testing procedure and guaranteed its application.
- Managed a team of two.
Web Project Manager2007 - 2011Pixvisio
- Designed and developed the localized Kizoa website in five languages and the administration interface for the marketing team.
- Optimized the SEO.
- Created the Kizoa slideshow viewer for Facebook and for Philiips NetTV.
- Co-defined the company's KPIs.
Embedded Software Engineer2007 - 2009Pixvisio
Technologies: Linux Kernel, C ANSI, Hardware
- Validated the hardware provided by our supplier.
- Ported the Linux kernel on the hardware.
- Developed specific Linux drivers.
- Designed and implemented a type of photo frame management software (daemons).