Data Architect | Full-stack Developer2018 - PRESENTRoche
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, Informatica PowerCenter, Java, Python, HTML, CSS, SAP, SAP ERP
- Created ODS and DWH marts.
- Optimized the DWH performance with Informatica as well as PL/SQL procedures.
- Standardized the architecture, e.g., naming conventions and so on.
- Created the software architecture.
- Developed an SAP Hybris data integration via SAP Data Hub using the ImpEx engine and Java SOAP/REST web services.
- Built a SAP Hybris Oracle DB data integration and a SAP Hybris flat file data integration.
- Tuned the performance.
Data SaaS Architect2019 - 2019Flo Technologies
Technologies: Elasticsearch, AWS (EC2, S3), Matillion, Snowflake
- Shaped the solution's architecture.
- Worked with software as a service technologies (SaaS).
- Collected data.
Data Architect | Full-stack SaaS Developer2018 - 2018AGB Nielsen
Technologies: Microsoft SQL, BI, MySQL, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Java 8, HTML, CSS, Angular, PHP, Tomcat, Apache
- Optimized the structure of the database this included partitions, indexes, normalization, and many others.
- Improved the database procedures and SQL queries.
- Built the back end (Java web services with SQL and NoSQL data sources).
- Implemented a MongoDB along with the indexing—created structure according to business requirements (business and system analysis and design).
- Created the MongoDB design and interface as well as API (a source for Tableau).
- Deployed the product with Apache, PHP, and Tomcat.
- Implemented Tableau server administration and dashboard development.
- Created ODS and DWH marts.
Senior DWH Architect2016 - 2018HypoBank
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, Informatica PowerCenter, Java, Perl, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, React
- Worked with an Oracle, MS SQL, Informatica Power Center data warehouse.
- Reported to all bank departments via the intranet.
- Implemented process analysis and development.
- Analyzed performances.
- Performed PL/SQL and Java code optimization.
- Analyzed and optimized SQL code.
- Developed intranet reporting tools.
- Implemented a MS SQL data acquisition.
Freelance Technical Writer (Data-related Topics)2017 - 2017IOD (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Redshift
- Wrote technical advice about Redshift queues and queries optimization.
- Optimized Redshift user parameters to achieve an optimal performance of big data queries.
Analyst | Oracle Developer2014 - 2016Canal+
- Built a billing system.
- Developed a CRM system.
- Created a rights management system.
- Performed analysis, development, and optimization of PL/SQL, SQL, and Java code.
- Design and development of 'Advice System' (for Call Center) based on Java and MongoDB incl. contextual search based on customer's history and preferences.
- Created an access management system (Nagra).
Solution Architect | Business Analyst2013 - 2014Orange S.A. (a telecom)
Technologies: Oracle, Reporting, Java
- Built an ERP system (industrial and financing system).
- Developed with Oracle DWH and Oracle OWB.
- Created a storage and reporting system for whole telecom including a sell forecasting system.
- Acted as the solution architect of a company joining during Polish telecommunication joint-stock company and Orange S.A.
Technical Adviser to President2000 - 2013POLSAT
Technologies: Oracle, Java, MS SQL, TV streaming, ERP, SAP, CRM
- Managed and developed a wide range of systems and applications for TV Polsat.