Azure Developer2018 - PRESENT911Weather.com
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, Azure
- Maintained and rewrote the newer version of a mobile app back end in Node.js.
- Created a deployment pipeline along with a test environment for the client.
- Developed modern tooling for the client with the front end in Angular and back end in Node and .NET.
- Implemented a back end for subscriptions as in-app payments for iStore and Google Play Store.
- Maintained and developed a Microsft SQL database, as well as API in Node.js that utilized this database.
- Refactored a legacy service that processed weather data written in C#.
Senior Developer (Vue.js, Angular, .NET)2018 - PRESENTSantander Denmark via ProData Consult
Technologies: React, .NET, Angular, Vue.js
- Maintained and developed a new functionality on Santander Consumer Bank Denmark's main web page and platform.
- Developed and maintained the front-end layer of the Santander Denmark's main page.
- Developed the Santander Finland webpage using React and Episerver.
IT Trainer2016 - PRESENTMultiple Coding Academies
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework, SQL, jQuery, Angular, .NET
- Designed and conducted multiple workshops for beginner-level developers concerning variuos full-stack of web technologies (Angular 6, .NET Web API, Basics of C#, CSS, SCSS, jQuery, and more).
Freelance Angular Developer2018 - 2019Expedien, Inc.
- Created a taskboard in Angular according to the design.
- Built multiple components based on design.
- Cooperated with the designers and the backend developers to ensure proper quality of the provided solution.
.NET Web Developer2017 - 2018StepStone
Technologies: Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Core
- Refactored the existing code to use design patterns and best practices.
- Developed a service in .NET Core to be used for new pricing model calculations.
- Maintained the largest recruitment platform in the UK.
.NET Lead Developer2017 - 2017Aviva Group
Technologies: SQL, Entity Framework, Bitbucket, Git, Knockout.js, jQuery, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC 5
- Managed the work of a team of four developers.
- Mentored the team and enforced Scrum principles which ensured the quality of the Scrum process.
- Created and enforced coding standards which ensured the quality of solutions created by the team.
- Transitioned the development from a London-based team to Warsaw-based team.
- Created a design of the new architecture for new and existing applications.
.NET Web Developer2016 - 2016KMD Poland
Technologies: Gulp.js, Git, IBM DB2, Angular, ASP.NET Web API
- Developed a web application that handles the complex management for utility companies in the Denmark market; built the front end in Angular and the back end in .NET Web API 2.
- Implemented a set of controls with a validation framework for the application which made the development process significantly quicker.
- Ensured the high quality of the development solution by proposing and implementing code quality enhancements.
Junior .NET Developer2015 - 2015AXA Direct Solutions
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, Knockout.js, ASP.NET MVC
- Supported a large, multi-tenanted insurance platform for AXA Group UK.
- Worked remotely with a team located in London.
- Developed a new design for the home insurance product sales flow.
Associate2013 - 2014PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Poland)
Technologies: jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET
- Maintained and conducted workshops for a desktop application facilitating the financial reporting process.
- Built an entire platform; including the web app, desktop app, and web services for voting for the Polish Movie Awards.
- Developed multiple web apps used for gathering financial data from users.
- Contributed to the statutory financial audit as an auditor, gaining knowledge about accounting processes.