Full-stack .NET Lead Developer2019 - PRESENTContractPodAi
Technologies: ASP.NET, Web API 2, Vue.js, SCSS, Agile, SQL, RabbitMQ, Zoho API
- Developed integration with third-party APIs such as DocuSign and Zoho for collaborative work on documents.
- Worked on automation tools such as an auto-assignment feature that allowed users to create rules that triggered automatic filling out of form fields when creating contracts.
- Introduced Vue.js to a legacy .NET Web Forms application and started modernizing the platform to a SPA architecture. Oversaw the process of rewriting logic and views to the new architecture.
- Developed a new component in Vue.js that was used to define complex conditions based on field values, used throughout the application in many features.
- Oversaw the creation of coding standards and started a discussion about code quality management in the company.
Senior Developer | Vue.js, Angular, and .NET2018 - PRESENTSantander Denmark (via ProData Consult)
Technologies: React, .NET, Angular, Vue.js
- Maintained and developed a new functionality on Santander Consumer Bank Denmark's main web page and platform.
- Developed and maintained the front-end layer of Santander Denmark's main page.
- Developed the Santander Finland webpage using React and Episerver.
IT Trainer2016 - PRESENTMultiple Coding Academies
Technologies: Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Entity Framework, SQL, jQuery, Angular, .NET
- Designed and conducted multiple workshops for beginner-level developers concerning various full-stack web technologies like Angular 6, .NET Web API, Basics of C#, CSS, SCSS, jQuery, and more.
- Advised on the planned range of training and their scope.
Azure Developer2018 - 2020911Weather.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, Azure
- Maintained and rewrote the newer version of a mobile app back end in Node.js.
- Created a deployment pipeline along with a test environment for the client.
- Developed modern tooling for the client with the front end in Angular and back end in Node.js and .NET.
- Implemented a back end for subscriptions as in-app payments for the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Maintained and developed a Microsft SQL database and an API in Node.js that utilized this database.
- Refactored a legacy service that processed weather data written in C#.
Full-stack Angular Developer2019 - 2019ForagerOne (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, Node.js, TypeScript
- Developed features on the company's main page and the educational platform.
- Worked on both the front-end and the back-end layer.
- Refactored legacy code and improved the performance of the existing solution on the platform.
Freelance Angular Developer2018 - 2019Expedien, Inc. (via Toptal)
- Created a taskboard in Angular according to the design.
- Built multiple components based on wireframes provided by the design team.
- Cooperated with the designers and back-end developers to ensure the proper quality of the provided solution.
.NET Web Developer2017 - 2018StepStone
Technologies: Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Core
- Refactored the existing code to use design patterns and best practices.
- Developed a service in .NET Core to be used for new pricing model calculations.
- Maintained the largest recruitment platform in the UK.
.NET Lead Developer2017 - 2017Aviva
Technologies: SQL, Entity Framework, Bitbucket, Git, Knockout.js, jQuery, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC 5
- Managed the work of a team of four full-stack developers.
- Mentored the team and enforced Scrum principles which ensured the quality of the Scrum process.
- Created and enforced coding standards which ensured the quality of solutions created by the team.
- Transitioned the development from a London-based team to a Warsaw-based team.
- Created a design of the new architecture for new and existing applications.
.NET Web Developer2016 - 2016KMD Poland
Technologies: Gulp.js, Git, IBM Db2, Angular, ASP.NET Web API
- Developed a web application that handles the complex management for utility companies in the Denmark market. Built the front end in Angular and the back end in .NET Web API 2.
- Implemented a set of controls with a validation framework for the application, making the development process significantly quicker.
- Ensured the high quality of the development solution by proposing and implementing code quality enhancements.
Junior .NET Developer2015 - 2015AXA Direct Solutions
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, Knockout.js, ASP.NET MVC
- Supported a large, multi-tenanted insurance platform for AXA Group UK.
- Worked remotely with a team mostly located in London.
- Developed a new design for the home insurance product sales flow.
Associate2013 - 2014PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Poland)
Technologies: jQuery, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), .NET
- Maintained and conducted workshops for a desktop application facilitating the financial reporting process.
- Built an entire platform, including the web app, desktop app, and web services for voting for the Polish Film Awards.
- Developed multiple web apps used for gathering financial data from users.
- Contributed to the statutory financial audit as an auditor, gaining knowledge about accounting processes.