Verified Expert in Engineering
Piotr is a full-stack web developer who started with .NET as his chosen back-end framework and, more recently, worked mainly with Node.js in the front end. He is proficient in React and Vue. Piotr is a quick learner, willing and able to learn new skills rapidly, and is experienced in working in a multinational environment. He has cooperated with teams and clients from various European countries, the US, and Asia.
Windows, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Azure
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was setting up of a system for finding people and leads for a freelance startup.
Full-stack Lead Developer
- Developed integration with 3rd-party APIs such as DocuSign and Zoho for document collaborative work.
- Worked on automation tools such as an auto-assignment feature that allowed users to create rules that triggered the automatic filling out of form fields when creating contracts.
- Introduced Vue to a legacy .NET Web Forms application and modernized the platform to a SPA architecture. Oversaw the process of rewriting logic and views to the new architecture.
- Developed a new component in Vue that was used to define complex conditions based on field values, used throughout the application in many features.
- Oversaw the creation of coding standards and started a discussion about code quality management in the company.
Multiple Coding Academies
- Designed and conducted multiple workshops for beginner-level developers concerning various full-stack web technologies like Angular 6, .NET Web API, Basics of C#, CSS, SCSS, jQuery, and more.
- Advised on the planned range of training and their scope.
- Worked on creating tools that set up the supply pipeline—finding builders with the skills that clients needed.
- Created integrations with various APIs, such as Search Engine Results Page (SERP) or SignalHire.
- Worked on the pipeline efficiency to process files with thousands of lines efficiently and asynchronously, using microservices and 3rd-party services.
- Developed a front-end internal tooling platform in React to give access to all the tools the team built to the other employees in the company.
Senior Vue, Angular, and .NET Developer
Santander Denmark (via ProData Consult)
- Maintained and developed a new functionality on Santander Denmark's main web page and platform.
- Developed and maintained the front-end layer of Santander Denmark's main page.
- Built the Santander Finland webpage using React and Episerver.
- Maintained and rewrote the newer version of a mobile app's back end in Node.js.
- Created a deployment pipeline along with a test environment for the client.
- Developed modern tooling for the client with the front end in Angular and the back end in Node.js and .NET.
- Implemented a back end for subscriptions as in-app payments for the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
- Maintained and developed a Microsft SQL database and an API in Node.js that utilized this database.
- Refactored a legacy service that processed weather data written in C#.
Full-stack Angular Developer
ForagerOne (via Toptal)
- Developed features on the company's main page and the educational platform.
- Worked on both the front-end and the back-end layer.
- Refactored legacy code and improved the performance of the existing solution on the platform.
Freelance Angular Developer
- Created a taskboard in Angular according to the design.
- Built multiple components based on wireframes provided by the design team.
- Cooperated with the designers and back-end developers to ensure the proper quality of the provided solution.
.NET Web Developer
- Refactored the existing code to use design patterns and best practices.
- Developed a service in .NET Core to be used for new pricing model calculations.
- Maintained the largest recruitment platform in the UK.
.NET Lead Developer
- Managed the work of a team of four full-stack developers.
- Mentored the team and enforced Scrum principles, ensuring the Scrum process's quality.
- Created and enforced coding standards which ensured the quality of solutions developed by the team.
- Transitioned the development from a London-based team to a Warsaw-based team.
- Created a design of the new architecture for new and existing applications.
.NET Web Developer
- Developed a web application that handles the complex management for utility companies in the Denmark market. Built the front end in Angular and the back end in .NET Web API 2.
- Implemented a set of controls with a validation framework for the application, making the development process significantly quicker.
- Ensured the high quality of the development solution by proposing and implementing code quality enhancements.
Junior .NET Developer
AXA Direct Solutions
- Supported a large, multi-tenanted insurance platform for AXA Group UK.
- Worked remotely with a team mostly located in London.
- Developed a new design for the home insurance product sales flow.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Poland)
- Maintained and conducted workshops for a desktop application facilitating the financial reporting process.
- Built an entire platform, including the web app, desktop app, and web services for voting for the Polish Film Awards.
- Developed multiple web apps used for gathering financial data from users.
- Contributed to the statutory financial audit as an auditor, gaining knowledge about accounting processes.
App.OfferAutomation.com | Development and Technical Management
I primarily performed code reviews, ensuring the highest quality of the delivered solution. I also facilitated communication between the developers working on the project and the client, recruited new developers, proposed the high-level architecture of the solutions, and provided insight into hosting, deployment, and so on. I also created a continuous deployment pipeline using Jenkins.
TotalJobs Recruiter Platform Pricing Model Changehttps://recruiters.totaljobs.com
My role as a team member was to implement the back-end logic and database layer of a new pricing model for the company. The project ended up being a big success, with the sales of the recruitment product licenses rising significantly.
Legal Platform for Contract Managementhttps://contractpodai.com/
.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, Entity, Swagger, Angular, ADO.NET, Express.js, Redux, Next.js, Tailwind CSS, ASP.NET Core, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC 5, Knockout (Knockout.js), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET
Vue, Vue 2, Node.js, React, REST APIs, jQuery, AutoMapper, Zoho API, Entity Framework, Web API 2
Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, TeamCity, Azure DevOps Services, Jira, Visual Studio, Gulp, RabbitMQ
Agile, Scrum, REST, Best Practices, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), FluentValidation, Azure DevOps
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Software Design Patterns, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Windows, Kubernetes
MVC Frameworks, WCF Web Services, GitFlow, APIs, Front-end, Front-end Development, Full-stack, CI/CD Pipelines, Episerver, Cloud, User Interface (UI), OAuth, Architecture, Redux Toolkit, Octopus Deploy
MSSQLCE, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Db2
Licentiate's Degree in Management
Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland
Master of Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering
Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Professional Scrum Master™ I
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring