Developer2011 - PRESENTIndependent Mobile Developer
Technologies: Xcode, Swift, Objective-C, Android Studio, Kotlin, Java UIKit, appkit, WebView, MapKit, AVFoundation, Core Graphics, Core Image, NSData
- Developed apps for Apple’s App Store, in a variety of technologies, for both iPhones and iPads as well as macOS.
- Developed Apps downloaded over 600,000 times.
- Worked on the whole pipeline of building the app, starting from an idea and prototyping, production code, assets, and App Store publishing, marketing, and introduction of new features based on user feedback, finishing on user support and help.
- Developed applications for a variety of markets and categories including games, productivity apps, reference, image manipulation, and 3D graphics.
Machine Learning Trainee2018 - 2018European Astronaut Centre (ESA)
Technologies: Keras, Tensorflow, Python
- Researched and developed machine learning architectures for human space exploration.
- Worked with astronauts on finding the best way to augment their work using machine learning.
- Developed an entire project from finding requirements, developing data sets, training ML model, and evaluating the results.
- Worked with multinational, multidisciplinary teams.
- Prepared data for scientific publications.
- Used Python to build Keras convolution based models, trained using transfer learning on VCC16 model. Dataset consists of samples gathered by Apollo astronauts on the moon.
Software Engeener Intern2017 - 2017Microsoft
- Worked on features related to calling for Microsoft Teams.
- Performed both front-end work as well as using layers for calling.
- Created prototype features and developed production elements.
- Worked on projects with millions of active users.
- Developed code that would be deployed in a multi-platform environment - iOS, web, desktop Mac, and Windows.
- Worked on accessibility features.
Lead Developer2016 - 2017NeuroGate
Technologies: Java, Android
- Developed an Android application that provides control of the Android device by detecting brainwaves with EEG device.
- Developed from provided Python prototype into a commercial product.
- Kept in touch with investor and product lead.
- Enabled disabled and paralyzed people to communicate with the rest of the world.
- Developed Android application that can interact with the EEG device and provide an interface for the user.
Contract iOS Developer2014 - 2017Multiple Companies
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C
- Developed multiple iOS applications in deferent technologies.
- Developed features and handled the App Store upload.
Contract Developer2015 - 2015Mapoz
Technologies: Java, C++, QT
- Developed the update system for gaming machines.
- Developed a driver for RS-232 serial port device and implemented Slot Accounting System (SAS) Protocol.
- Experienced working on drivers for parallel port.
- Worked on gaming machines for casinos.