Senior Fullstack Engineer and president2012 - PRESENTFrappēe
- Developed and iBeacon-based app for the customers of a real estate agency to receive notification when approaching a to-sold flat in cities.
- Created a few phoning robots for prospection, with geolocated reports, using Asterisk VoIP and Google Maps APIs.
- Worked with an ambitious international company and led a team based in Dubai, New-York, and France with six nationalities represented.
- Created an app with a number of functionalities including chat and voice messaging with Node.js, ElasticSearch to find the bars and places around you, and Geolocation tracking to share your position with your friends.
Founder, non-profit personal project2007 - PRESENTZe-Coloc
- Created an app for my own needs that has been solicited to be open to everyone.
- Used by more than 100,000 users through positive word-of-mouth.
- Maintained an availability of the website and apps over 99% for 10 years.
- Created a web app at first, and then created the Android and iOS mobile apps to adapt to the market.
- Became the second laureate with Ze-Coloc for iOS App at the #BetaTesteurs National Concourse (Sosh).
- Helped French-speaking people living in a shared house split the bills, share notes and calendar, and communicate for a peaceful life.
Consultant, Scrum Master, Training Manager2007 - 2016Thales Services
Technologies: Scrum, Oracle, VoIP, Web, GWT, PHP, Flex, Jakarta EE, CSS, HTML5, Java, SQL
- Developed billing software for B2B services (reverse billing) in PHP with Zend Framework and iReport, among other for the premium rate (toll) numbers.
- Made evolutions in the directory assistance system (by phone and SMS) with J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, and XML-RPC.
- Maintained a new tool for the directory assistance hotline with VoIP: SIP, CCXML, VXML, SCXML, XLite, Econf, and the IBM PCC tools.
- Created a new customer service webpage for the Orange customers with Flex/FDS, Java J2EE, and Oracle.
Software engineer2007 - 2007CapGemini
Technologies: TYPO3, CSS, HTML5, SQL
- Created the new Bordeaux University Hospital website.
- Discovered and respected all the accessibility norms for the website to be usable by all kind of disabled people (especially blind people).
- Trained the hospital teams to use the delivered product.
- Learned how to work with a team and demanding customers during this first mission.
- Obtained the First Prize of French hospitals websites ranking of the Hospital Federation.