- CEO, Co-founder, and iOS Developer2016 - PRESENTBitsfleet, Ltd.
Technologies: Swift, ObjectiveC, iOS, Cocoa, Realm.io, OpenGL, Unity3D
- Implemented WasHere app - Share and discover the secret marks around you.
- Supported previous iOS projects in Swift and Objective-C.
- Senior iOS Developer2014 - 2016Droxic, Ltd.
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, Unity3D
- Implemented CalConvert Free: Metric, Currency and Unit Converter app.
- Implemented Timer Free: Multiple Countdown + Reminder app.
- Supported Broadway.com - Broadway Tickets, Videos, and News app.
- Implemented a 2D game built using Unity.
- iOS Developer2015 - 2015Tombooks (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, Cocoa, OpenGL
- Ported an existing iPad app to Mac using OpenGL, Cocoa Touch, and web views.
- Created scalable widgets to play with.
- Senior iOS Developer2011 - 2014Bitmix
Technologies: iOS, UIKit, Core Animation, RestKit, Core Data
- Created a social iOS native application for managing and sharing recommendations with friends.
- Supported and extended the iPhone and iPad versions of news reading applications.
- Updated the iPad news reading application to support Retina display.
- Integrated the iOS application with Newsstand.
- Created an iOS video player component with ad support.
- Senior iOS Game Developer2011 - 2011Nexgen Development Group
Technologies: iOS, C++, Cocos2D, UIKit, SQLite, Tapjoy, PlayhavenAds
- Created 2D iPhone game for managing Pet Park.
- Implemented game state persistence and server communication.
- C++ Game Developer2010 - 2011Masthead Studios
Technologies: C++, Boost, DirectX, PhysX, SQLite
- Participated in development of a 3D MMORPG game in C++.
- Worked on 3D game client and game engine using C++ and DirectX and game servers using C++.
- Implemented asynchronous DirectX shaders compilation.
- Profiled and optimized different aspects of the game client.
- Implemented fast offline terrain light map generator.
- Researched physics simulation synchronization over the network.
- C++ Developer2010 - 2010Scopic Software
Technologies: C++, OpenGL, OGRE, Qt
- Participated in CAD desktop application for woodworkers using C++ and OGRE.
- Worked on the core geometry engine used in the application.
- C++ Developer2007 - 2009Scopic Software
Technologies: C++, OpenGL, Bullet Physics
- Participated in a 3D application that is used by the dentists to mark margins on the teeth.
- Supported and enhanced testing tool that determined if a child can swallow a toy. It included physic and collision simulations that used the Bullet Physics library.
- Implemented drawing application prototype using a diffusion curves algorithm.
- Java ME Developer2007 - 2007Gameloft
Technologies: Java ME
- Supported mobile games on new devices.
- Integrated an ads platform in mobile games.
- C/C++ Developer2006 - 2007Opencode Systems
Technologies: C, C++, Boost, Linux
- Participated in the core library used by all projects.
- Created convenient C++ interfaces for some of the Linux C primitives.
- Implemented unit tests for paths of existing classes.