- CTO, Mobile EngineerApp Shack AB2013 - PRESENT
- Developed an iOS application helping wheelchair-bound people find places to visit and activities to participate in.
- Designed and implemented a unique diary for iOS with awesome UI, animations, and synchronizations.
- Created a web application where people can create and send forms to employees at their company.
- Developed an iOS application for CrossFit enthusiasts where they can find CrossFit gyms to visit as well as follow a news feed of the gym's website parsed from the original site and synchronized with the app.
- Implemented a game for children where they can call and speak to fictional characters who tell them great stories about their adventures.
- Mobile App DeveloperAppanero AB2013 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Android, Objective-C, Java, Corona SDK
- Developed a lifestyle & calorie counting application using native iOS programming.
- Developed a unique contact book using native iOS programming with effective synchronization over multiple platforms.
- Developed multiple "drag and drop" games with physics engines for children using the cross-platform tool Corona SDK.
- Developed a unique leaderboard application using the cross-platform tool Corona SDK.
- Developed a scholarship application using the cross-platform tool Corona SDK.