Founder/CTO2017 - PRESENTShadegrown Tech
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS Lambda, gRPC, Go, Kubernetes
- Built an event-driven banking automation software and an API ecosystem.
- Set up secure cloud connectivity for legacy banking infrastructure in private data centers.
Senior Devops and Linux application Engineer2014 - 2017Resin.io
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Yocto, Go, Reliability, AWS, Docker
- Helped architect and set up systems required for a fast moving microservices oriented developer team.
- Created automated checks and alarms to ensure reliable operation of infrastructure and deployment.
- Handled incident management and ensured checks are in place to prevent repetitions of outages.
- Helped set up a CI/CD system on bare metal servers.
- Completed extensive work with Linux kernel modules to build a customized distro with docker running on ARM.
Founder/Chief Technical Officer2011 - 2014Buffer Labs
Technologies: LXC, DevOps, Python
- Co-founded a bootstrapped embedded systems design firm that worked on creating sensor nodes and mobile accessories.
Consultant2012 - 2012AidIQ
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Performance Tuning, Python, AWS
- Performed a study on various scaling aspects of Sahana Eden ( http://eden.sahanafoundation.org ) and identified bottlenecks when running on AWS.
Consultant2010 - 2010Sahana Foundation
Technologies: Failover Solutions, Linode
- Deployed a High Availability Linux server architecture for a food request portal of the World Food Program.
Contract Developer2009 - 2009Google, Google Summer of Code
- Developed a Python based SMS reciever to collect data for Sahana disaster management system.