Software Developer II2021 - 2022Angi
- Involved in design and development of rebranding login flow and user authentication. Designed and developed several Microservices REST and Spring Boot. Design and development of User Interfaces using React and Redux.
- Implemented integration tests using Cucumber and generated imposters using Mountebank. Secured Restful API using OAuth2 and Spring Security.
- Improved the overall efficiency of the web application by using Redux for Global State Management and reducing back-end calls.
- Improved UI performance by 50% by compressing the payloads and caching precomputed values for faster calculations in the grids.
Software Developer II2021 - 2021Westlake Financial Services
Technologies: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, RESTful Microservices, Spring Cloud Gateway, OAuth 2, JUnit, Docker, Jira, PrimeFaces, Redis, Apache Kafka, Spring JDBC, Subversion (SVN), SQL, MySQL, SOAP, Eureka, Java, REST APIs
- Designed and developed several microservices, batch jobs, and web applications using Kafka and REST.
- Implemented an API gateway using Spring Cloud Gateway and service discovery via Netflix Eureka.
- Improved the performance of the system by implementing caching using Redis.
- Wrote several consumer, producer, and streaming applications using Kafka. Converted high-level requirements into high-level design and then detailed design.
- Provided application support for outage events and production issues.
Back-end Engineer2021 - 2021Ready Education (via Toptal)
- Worked on a web application and web services and implemented microservices architecture using Spring Boot.
- Developed a RESTful API for a web application and performed unit and integration testing.
- Converted the high-level requirements into high-level design and then into detailed design.
Software Developer2019 - 2020Contract
Technologies: Elasticsearch, Spring Data JPA, Mockito, JUnit, Zuul, Eureka, Spring Security, OAuth, RESTful Microservices, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Java
- Improved the overall system efficiency by leveraging cache wherever possible and reduced the overall transaction failures by reprocessing them asynchronously using Kafka.
- Reduced the download time by 75% in a web application by using compression and WebSockets for data transfer.
- Implemented authentication and authorization for a RESTful API.
- Designed, developed, and integrated various microservices using REST and Kafka.
- Designed and developed a log management tool for different microservices, using an ELK stack and Filebeat plugin. Exposed several APIs for teams to consume and use at ease to monitor their application logs using request IDs and correlation IDs.
Software Developer2016 - 2019Tata Consultancy Services (Unilever)
Technologies: SQL Server 2014, Maven, SharePoint, Jira, Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure, Spring JDBC, Spring, REST, Spring Batch, Spark, Apache Kafka, Java
- Implemented a big data application and performed real-time data analytics on the structured and unstructured data, using Azure Data Factories and Spark.
- Designed and developed batch jobs using Java, Spring Batch, and SQL Server.
- Built release pipelines for the deployment of resources into Azure Data Factory in different environments and Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Processed structured and unstructured data using Azure Data Factory. Wrote Spark jobs, using Scala for the transformation of data and Azure Databricks.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Tata Consultancy Services (Ericsson)
Technologies: JUnit, Mockito, SQL Server 2012, Azure, .NET, C#, Hibernate, Spring, Java, REST APIs
- Played a key role in migrating on-premise applications to Azure.
- Developed a RESTful API to integrate a financial tool and calculation servers.
- Assisted business system analysts and quality analysts to understand the system change points and application integrations.