Senior Software Development Engineer2019 - PRESENTAmazon.com
Technologies: Java, Python, TypeScript, AWS, Go, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Back-end
- Automated accounting, reporting, and the auditing of seller and customer payments for all IN-cross border transactions.
- Migrated a service (to reduce infrastructure costs) handling approximately one million TPS with zero downtime.
- Built a wrapper infrastructure library using AWS for easy set up and running of our platforms and pipelines. This is currently being used by hundreds of developers within our organization.
Software Engineer 22018 - 2019Intuit
Technologies: Java, Spring, AWS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Spring Boot, Back-end
- Built a company migrator tool to automate the cloning of all client-related information from one QA environment to another.
- Designed the API migration of services from in-house providers to AWS.
- Audited and fixed security bugs in microservices while transitioning to AWS.
Co-founder, Tech Architect2017 - 2018Naradd
Technologies: React, Flutter, Java, Spring, AWS, Firebase, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Spring Boot, Back-end
- Designed the architecture and back-end implementation of the Naradd client portal. Built features for client onboarding, managing company information, and team-member access. Integrated APIs to send SMS, WhatsApp, email, and push notifications.
- Built query and analytics over large data files (uploaded by clients) using AWS Athena and Glue.
- Designed and implemented a pipeline to profile users and ensured optimal engagement across several communication mediums.
- Contributed to the initial development of the Naradd Android app. Integrated features for authentication, category selection, and subscribe and unsubscribe to companies.
- Built the Naradd web app for iOS users with integration to WhatsApp for transactional communications.
- Managed software development interns and assisted them in onboarding to web and app projects.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017PayPal
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Back-end
- Designed and built a microservice for reading transactions instantly from several domains, aggregating and storing to a unified database to be later shown up in the user's activity page. Reduced the ETA of read-to-write by 5x, down to 2 seconds.
- Developed a data reconciliation pipeline using Kafka and PayPal internal messaging queues. Dramatically reduced the messages in the exception queue and improved efficiency in data correction and storage to five times reliability.
- Built a patching tool by attaching the pipeline with a microservice for on-demand data correction. Integrated that with PayPal NFS for easy and fast upload of patch files, facilitating teams in maintaining data consistencies.
Open Source Contributer, GSoC2014 - 2015Apache OFBiz
Technologies: Java, Qt 5, Apache Airavata, APIs, Back-end
- Integrated GenApp software with Apache Airavata for executing computational jobs on distributed resources.
- Built a Qt interface for the GenApp software to enable computation from mobile platforms.
- Extended Apache Airavata to include additional monitoring and workflow APIs.