Senior Full-stack Lead Developer2019 - 2021Undisclosed Fortune 500 Toptal Client
- Developed multiple client-facing, interactive features using React and Redux, including Three.js for 3D models.
- Led effort to upgrade software stack by refactoring existing codebase while removing dated system components.
- Designed and partially implemented a new contract for internal API communication.
- Worked on improving development process by modernizing documentation solution, review and deployment process as well as optimizing team's sprint schedule.
- Coached fellow team members on React development, intrinsic integration details as well as best practices.
- Advocated for modernizing the stack shifting development from classical page-by-page development toward React stack.
- Worked with business on the planning and providing estimations for various business related-features and other development efforts.
- Made performance reporting and fixed bottlenecks using profiling, dry code analysis, and SQL query optimization.
Software Engineer | Acting CTO2018 - 2018Undisclosed Toptal Client
- Worked with the CEO and the CMO on creating MVP for the first round of funding.
- Created the full-stack MVP with Elixir: GraphQL backed the back end and Bootstrap 4 connected the front end.
- Owned the designing development process along with implementation.
- Decided on the tooling used for various design and implementation elements.
- Interviewed and provided guidelines for the interview process of new hires.
Software Engineer Consultant2018 - 2018Undisclosed Toptal Client
- Worked on the prototype of the syntax analyzing tool across different languages using Ruby.
- Provided the common layer for various syntax analyzers and linters with various levels of optional auto-correction.
- Connected the prototype result to GitHub APIs allowing for instant result and correction options through GitHub's Web UI.
Software Engineer Consultant2013 - 2017DragonBox
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Design Patterns, Rack, Abstract Syntax Trees (AST), Webpack, iOS, jQuery, Unity3D, Linux, Distributed Systems, Regex, R, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, D3.js, Unity, C#, Phoenix, Elixir, Ember.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Designed and implemented user account services to use with various user-related services.
- Conducted game progress and save data analysis using R.
- Designed and maintained the workflow (for game deployment).
- Developed and maintained the Q&A infrastructure of the game dev and web-related features.
- Supported marketing with the development of websites, setting up email campaigns, and data slicing.
- Built various game-related modules used by Unity-backed games.
- Developed support tooling for the use by the game devs in the Unity environment.
- Built analytics data consumption and transformation endpoint using Elixir/Phoenix.
- Managed the tooling team during the development of the Unity package manager and the marketing team during CTO's leave.
Project and Technical Manager2010 - 2012Voxcommerce Group Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Design Patterns, Rack, jQuery, Linux, Distributed Systems, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Regex, Prototype Framework, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Django, Python, PHP
- Designed software for the development teams to develop, by implementing stubs and prototypes.
- Solved implementation roadblocks by providing guidance, coaching, and solutions to technical challenges.
- Conducted business client analyses for new and existing clients.
- Fully-managed projects from the project acquisition until the successful delivery.
- Planned and implemented software development processes.
Software Engineer2008 - 2010Voxcommerce Group Sp. z o.o.
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST, Design Patterns, Rack, Linux, Distributed Systems, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Regex, Prototype Framework, jQuery, Django, Zend Framework, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Python, PHP
- Developed software (PHP) for the real-estate industry.
- Built CRM systems using self-developed frameworks.
- Implemented direct client-to-software related to a website design.
- Set up and maintained infrastructures.