Java Developer in Washington, DC, United States
Co-founder2015 - PRESENTVISYBL, Inc.
Technologies: BLE, Java, Raspberry Pi, Cellular
- Co-founded Visybl, a B2B SaaS IoT startup with a mission to digitize enterprise assets and interactions, and make critical data available in real-time via the Visybl Cloud.
- Handled end-to-end product development including hardware (EE/ME), firmware, software, and cloud.
Mobile Developer2012 - 2013Yamm Software
Technologies: Android, USB
- Reverse engineered the serial protocol for an animal weigh scale.
- Tested USB-to-serial and serial-Bluetooth adapters for best fit with the application.
- Developed wireframes for the app.
- Integrated drivers for USB OTG.
- Tested and debugged the app remotely.
- Patent: Method and Apparatus for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Data Transmission (Other amazing things)https://patents.google.com/patent/EP2798579B1/en
Patent Issued Dec 5, 2012 EP2798579B1
- Patent: Method and Apparatus for Optimizing Management and Configuration of Radio Frequency Identification Readers (Other amazing things)
- Eco Driving App (Development)
When drivers are given instant feedback on the gas-guzzling consequences of their driving behavior, they respond better. This app collects vehicle parameters from an OBD2 adapter (over Bluetooth) such as RPM, instant fuel use, and throttle state to track behavior and make recommendations.
- Network Device Configuration and Demonstration Tool (Development)
A .NET (C#) Windows desktop application to configure, deploy, and demonstrate the capabilities of a radio frequency ID-based asset tracking product. Features include a rich UI, multiple end-point management, real-time performance monitoring, and per-user licensing.
- Android App to Control Arduino-based Cellphone Lockers (Development)
As part of a pay-to-charge-phone solution, this Android app processes credit-card transactions and sends commands to an Arduino controller to open a charging locker. At the end of the purchased time, the charging stops, the locker door unlocks, etc.
PlatformsAndroid, Windows, Raspberry Pi, Bluetooth LE
Otherlog4j, MMS, SMS, Bluetooth, Product Management, Product Marketing, Industrial IoT, IoT Protocols, Project Management, Shell Scripting
- MBA degree in Marketing1996 - 1998Indian Institute of Management - India
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering1990 - 1994Indian Institute of Technology - India