Verified Expert in Engineering
Quadri is a full-stack developer with several years of industry experience. He specializes in designing and implementing architectures for maximum scalability and uptime while keeping them maintainable and performant. Quadri has led teams of engineers working together while communicating with the operations and customer side to help achieve product goals and requirements. Over the years, Quadri mastered concepts such as SOLID, DRY, multiple design patterns, and architecture.
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is a payment gateway and wallet system that serves over 3,000 users across the world for a multinational company.
Next Jump Inc.
- Developed analytics tool to help track the activity of over 500,000 customers.
- Fixed bugs ranging from UI and logic to implementation on the front end and back end.
- Built a new data reporting system to display more structure and data information. Enabled it to be eight times faster than the previous data reporting system.
Senior Software Engineer
- Collaborated with a team of more than three engineers to build, maintain, and scale systems.
- Contributed to the implementation and maintenance of over five different microservices.
- Set up the tracking and managing of bugs using Jira and Sentry.
- Collaborated with the team to bring financial literacy to children across the world.
- Interacted directly with high-level customers to verify satisfaction and integrate feedback on in-process development projects.
Senior Software Engineer
- Handled the data migration and restructuring for a new system version.
- Optimized SQL queries and integrated them with Elasticsearch.
- Improved system reliance, reduced points of failure, and improved uptime.
- Improved code quality and reduced technical debt on the system using industry-standard approaches.
- Broke down a monolithic system into multiple microservices to increase system scalability.
Senior Software Engineer
- Led a team of 6+ engineers to develop multiple enterprise applications.
- Implemented several microservice systems utilizing various architectural styles to meet the system requirements.
- Played a key role in creating several applications with over 10,000 users.
- Built an automated logistics delivery app with the drivers, clients, and admin sides.
- Worked actively with multiple payment gateways and caching and queuing systems.
- Collaborated directly with the product and user research teams and clients.
- Designed and implemented an algorithm to share firm resources for reducing resource expenditure and wastage.
- Built interactive charts and analytical data generation features and exposed public API.
- Used multiple frameworks and tools, such as Git, to enhance collaboration.
- Contributed immensely to developing solutions for automating around 70% of internal processes.
- Built and deployed two different analytics systems to analyze business data for multiple company-wide teams.
- Increased uptime of current running systems by around 8%.
- Joined the team that designed and developed over five web-based and mobile applications utilizing various technologies.
- Built an eCommerce app with 3,000+ users across West Africa.
- Played a key role in a team that developed an e-learning platform from the bottom up, including system design and system flow.
- Built a trading platform for labs across West Africa.
I developed the back-end system using Go and Node.js. I also designed the system architecture and worked directly with the operations team to increase customer satisfaction. My other contributions included developing the waitlist page and integrating it with third-party APIs.
I worked as the lead software engineer on this project, working with the product manager and other key stakeholders. Some of my duties included communicating with the key stakeholders to design the system architecture, flows, and specifications. I also worked with the team to develop back-end REST API services that were consumed by a Nuxt.js front end.
I was a full-stack software engineer on this project. I worked with data collection from multiple sources while also formatting that data. Some of my duties included creating a user interface, data analytics system, and jobs to monitor and collect data from different sources. I also worked with the team to develop back-end REST API services that were consumed by the front end.
I developed the back-end system using PHP (Laravel) and Node.js. I also designed the system architecture and worked directly with the operations team to increase customer satisfaction. I also worked to create the merchant portal, which helped include payment history, wallet, settings, compliance, etc. Other contributions included integrating it with 3rd-party services.
I was the lead software engineer on this project, working with the product manager and other key stakeholders. Some of my duties included communicating with the key stakeholders to design the system architecture, flows, and specifications. I also worked with the team to develop back-end REST API services consumed by a Next.js front end.
Laravel, Lumen, Nuxt.js, Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Vuetify, Bootstrap, Django, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Vanilla JS, Swagger, Express.js, Nova, Ant Design, Redux, Kendo UI, Cypress, Sails.js, NestJS, Flask, gRPC, Jest, Flux, Angular, Zend Framework, MUI (Material UI), Laravel Spark, YARN, AngularJS
Vue, Node.js, React, REST APIs, Vuex, Vue 2, Python API, jQuery, SQLAlchemy, Stripe, Stripe API, Google Maps, Chart.js, MDBootstrap, AWS Amplify, Salesforce API, Chai, Asyncio
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), REST, Microservices, Back-end Architecture, Responsive, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Object-relational Mapping (ORM), DevOps, Testing, Functional Programming, Unit Testing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microservices Architecture, Automated Testing, Event-driven Programming, UI Design, UX Design
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Apache Kafka, Amazon EC2, Firebase, AWS Lambda, Linux, WordPress, DigitalOcean, SuiteCRM, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS IoT
MySQL, Databases, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), JSON, Amazon DynamoDB, RDBMS, NoSQL, Redis, MongoDB
Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, APIs, Architecture, Full-stack Development, Vue-router, API Integration, Amazon RDS, Back-end Development, Web Applications, UI Development, Landing Pages, Web Development, Software Architecture, Payment APIs, MERN Stack, Mobile First, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Cloud Platforms, Data Visualization, Front-end Development, SaaS, MVC Frameworks, Forms, Pixel Perfect, Responsive Design, Cross-browser Compatibility, New Product Development, Applications, Content Management Systems (CMS), System Integration, Software Development, Marketplaces, Cloud, Email Templates, Responsive Web Apps, Bootstrap 5, Message Queues, Styled-components, API Gateways, WebSockets, OOP Designs, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Symphony, Linux Servers, Integration Testing, CSS Preprocessors, AWS Cloud Architecture, eCommerce, FastAPI, Leadership, Security Design, Cloudflare, HTML Canvas, SVG, Charts, Serverless, CI/CD Pipelines, Maps, Containerization, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Graphs, Web Scraping, Team Leadership, Technical Leadership, API Testing, Analytics, Laminas, Accessibility, Headless Software, App Integration, RPC, Responsive Email Templates, Distributed Systems, PDF, Algorithms, Data Structures, Material Design, Third-party APIs, PayPal, MVP Design, Proof of Concept (POC), Social Media Platforms, Mobile Apps, Data Scraping, Design, Lambda Functions, GitHub Workflows
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Lagos - Lagos, Nigeria