Senior/Principle Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTYara
- Led the back-end creation of global apps—global solutions for many markets from specific apps, moving from each market-specific apps to a global app with only the JSON config setup needed for each market.
- Led third-party integration with Capillary loyalty service for the Thailand market.
- Headed the Thailand market team, as well as new feature implementation/prod support.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2019GoQuo
- Created the basic architecture and set up the back end from scratch.
- Led the team's implementation of new features on the back end.
- Created personalized marketing services for SMS, emails, and push notifications with flexible templating.
- Developed a third-party additional data fetching feature for marketing services. (e.g., weather forecast based on user search flight destination and date).
- Built a flexible builder for reports(about 50 types of reports with additional filtering and additional subquery data) based on Big Data tables (about 500M rows per table).
- Designed big data tables and improved the performance of big data queries.
- Implemented data fetching and filtering of contacts, searches, bookings, and so on from big data.
- Implemented other smaller features like profile operations, operation history tracking, roles/permissions, URL shortener, and more.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Embroker
- Fostered and managed team communication with the product manager concerning grooming and scoping of new features.
- Led the team's implementation of new features.
- Created a custom email service.
- Onboarded new employees through pair programming and mentoring programs.
- Implemented, tested (TDD), and released new features.
- Worked closely with the product manager on scoping and planning.
- Led the implementation of a generic solution for creating insurance questionnaires which vastly sped up our business response to market needs.
- Improved a notification service and made it flexible and testable.
C++ Developer2015 - 2016think-cell
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Git, OpenGL, DirectX, C++11
- Improved the flexible image rendering infrastructure so that it was easier and more flexible.
- Added support for text rendering for OS X.
- Implemented new features.
- Improved the support for OS X.
Software Development Engineer Intern2014 - 2014Microsoft
Technologies: Scrum, Agile, Scope
- Created analytics on duplicate entities in Bing's local search engine.
- Targeted the most common patterns of given duplicates.
- Created a ranker which removes given duplicate entities by location and chain.
- Released this feature with help of a senior developer/mentor.
Software Engineer Intern2013 - 2013SAP
Technologies: Scrum, Agile, SQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Linux, C++
- Improved the performance of the Sybase Event Stream Processor Compiler.
- Synchronized some readers and writers in Sybase Event Stream Processor in order to see how this will affect performance.
- Analyzed, with the help of a mentor, the potential impact of these changes in different cases—specifically on the performance.
- Developed test features that weren't supposed to be released; they were used to get a better idea of a potential solution which would improve the performance in all cases.