Principal Back-end Developer2020 - 2022Yara
- Led a team of 8-10 developers with a primary focus on the back end.
- Oversaw the back-end creation for the Global App, moving the various country-specific apps toward a unified, global solution. It focused on feature enabling and a JSON config, which allows a very different business logic for each country, with the same codebase.
- Led the multitenancy solution for the Global App and database schema migration.
- Led the Global App release in several countries with localized logic for each country.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Yara
- Led the back-end third-party integration with the Capillary loyalty service for the Thai market, resulting in new services on our side.
- Headed the Thai market team and new feature implementation/prod support.
- Managed and developed new features for the admin panel.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019GoQuo
- Established the basic architecture, set up the back end from scratch, and created the project MVP.
- Led the team's implementation of new features on the back end.
- Created personalized marketing services for SMS, emails, and push notifications with flexible templating.
- Developed a third-party, additional data-fetching feature for marketing services, e.g., weather forecasts based on the user's search flight destination and date.
- Built a flexible builder for reports (about 50 types of reports with additional filtering and additional subquery data) based on big data tables (about 500 million rows per table).
- Designed big data tables and improved the performance of big data queries.
- Implemented data fetching and filtering of contacts, searches, bookings, and so on, from big data.
- Implemented other minor features like profile operations, operation history tracking, roles/permissions, a URL shortener, and more.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Embroker
- Fostered and managed the team communication with the product manager concerning the grooming and scoping of new features.
- Led the team's implementation of a generic solution for creating insurance questionnaires, which vastly sped up our business response to market needs.
- Created a custom email service and improved a notification service by making it flexible and testable.
- Onboarded new employees through pair programming and mentoring programs.
- Implemented, tested (TDD), and released new features.
- Worked closely with the product manager on scoping and planning.
C++ Developer2015 - 2016think-cell
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Git, OpenGL, DirectX, C++11
- Improved the flexible image rendering infrastructure so that it was easier and more flexible.
- Added support for text rendering for OS X and improved the support for OS X on other features.
- Implemented new features on DirectX Windows support.
Software Development Engineer Intern2014 - 2014Microsoft
Technologies: Scrum, Agile, Scope, MySQL
- Created analytics on duplicate entities in Bing's local search engine.
- Targeted the most common patterns of given duplicates.
- Created a ranker which removes given duplicate entities by location and chain.
- Released this feature with help of a senior developer/mentor.
Software Engineer Intern2013 - 2013SAP
Technologies: Scrum, Agile, SQL, PostgreSQL, Git, Linux, C++
- Improved the performance of the Sybase Event Stream Processor Compiler.
- Synchronized some readers and writers in Sybase Event Stream Processor in order to see how this will affect performance.
- Analyzed, with the help of a mentor, the potential impact of these changes in different cases—specifically on the performance.
- Developed test features that weren't supposed to be released; they were used to get a better idea of a potential solution which would improve the performance in all cases.