Technologies: AWS Lambda, MongoDB, React, Node.js
- Extended the current application's functionality by creating AWS Lambda functions using Node.js and MongoDB.
- Implemented new features on the front end.
- Used the Facebook API and Facebook ads API to extend existing reporting features.
- Updated React Native project so that it supported the latest devices.
Technologies: Apollo, React, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Express.js, Node.js
- Built a CMS for internal documentation along with the ability to track revisions and several user roles with varied permissions levels.
- Developed a custom modular text editor using React.
- Integrated an invoicing system into the current CMS with automated PDF generation.
- Created corresponding services in Node.js using Express.js and integrated them in a GraphQL-based microservice system.
- Composed unit tests for all services to ensure that the systems work fine.
Technologies: Cordova, Redux, React
- Developed a fantasy football mobile game using React and Cordova.
- Integrated a payment system into the game's infrastructure.
- Integrated a live feed to monitor game results as they are played.
- Created a web scraper to generate football-related news.
- Integrated an Instagram-like feed with award-based posts in the app to increase user interactions.
Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2017PrimeSoft
Technologies: MongoDB, React
- Supported HR by creating a tool for browsing available developers in the company. The tool was designed to have detailed profiles and an easy search engine; all done in Node.js with MongoDB.
Front-end Developer2013 - 2016StangaOne1
Technologies: jQuery, GreenSock, Backbone.js, Flux, React Native, React
- Developed Kiwi, a React Native mobile app for smart door integration engineers to assist them in installing their system.
- Built a custom CMS for BBDO global network with the option to share content between sister companies.
- Worked on Phillips Saeco, a web app with lots of animations done in Backbone.js and GreenSock.
- Constructed a custom content editor for Tommy Hilfiger for their Sitecore CMS.