Verified Expert in Engineering
Debian, MacOS, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've worked own is my own gym management app used by the CrossFit club where I train.
Social News Desk
- Extended the current application's functionality by creating AWS Lambda functions using Node.js and MongoDB.
- Implemented new features on the front end.
- Used the Facebook API and Facebook ads API to extend existing reporting features.
- Updated React Native project so that it supported the latest devices.
- Built a CMS for internal documentation along with the ability to track revisions and several user roles with varied permissions levels.
- Developed a custom modular text editor using React.
- Integrated an invoicing system into the current CMS with automated PDF generation.
- Created corresponding services in Node.js using Express.js and integrated them in a GraphQL-based microservice system.
- Composed unit tests for all services to ensure that the systems work fine.
- Developed a fantasy football mobile game using React and Cordova.
- Integrated a payment system into the game's infrastructure.
- Integrated a live feed to monitor game results as they are played.
- Created a web scraper to generate football-related news.
- Integrated an Instagram-like feed with award-based posts in the app to increase user interactions.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Supported HR by creating a tool for browsing available developers in the company. The tool was designed to have detailed profiles and an easy search engine; all done in Node.js with MongoDB.
- Developed Kiwi, a React Native mobile app for smart door integration engineers to assist them in installing their system.
- Built a custom CMS for BBDO global network with the option to share content between sister companies.
- Worked on Phillips Saeco, a web app with lots of animations done in Backbone.js and GreenSock.
- Constructed a custom content editor for Tommy Hilfiger for their Sitecore CMS.
I was tasked with implementing Node.js back-end service and report generation feature with data from GCP's BigQuery.
Recently I have integrated Stripe API to enable online payments and subscriptions.
In the past few months, I’ve been pushing it to become a polished product and started with marketing.
Gymtastic is also a progressive web app (PWA).
• Back end: Node.js with Express.js and MongoDB
• Front end: React, Redux, Redux-saga
• Deployed with Docker containers with automated SSL generation
Internal Documentation System for Dooer
Some of the features included a custom text editor with the option of drag-n-drop content blocks for maximum freedom for content editors.
One of the biggest challenges was the revision system which tracked each user edit and allowed going back in history to any document revision.
• Front end: React, Apollo
* Back end: Node.js, PostgreSQL
• GraphQL used for communication
React Native, Express.js, Jest, MUI (formerly Material UI), Redux, Flux
React Native for Web, React, Node.js, Facebook API, Facebook Ads API, WebRTC, Stripe, Stripe API, Google Maps, Firebase Web SDK, Backbone.js, jQuery
Mongoose, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Adobe Photoshop, Mocha, Docker Compose, Docker Hub, GreenSock, Git
Test-driven Development (TDD), Functional Programming, MVC Design
Android, Firebase, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Linux, OS X, Windows, Docker, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Debian, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker Cloud, Google Cloud
Full-stack, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Third-party APIs, Firebase Hosting, Apollo, Cordova
Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering
University of Niš, Faculty of Electronic Engineering - Niš, Serbia