Senior Back-end Developer2020 - 2021Startup
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, AWS, Figma, Jira, Postman, Serverless
- Developed the back end from scratch based on Node.js and TypeScript with self-creating swagger documentation. All project was deployed on AWS and custom policies were made. The repository was on Bitbucket and the CD/CI was done to the AWS service.
- Tracked and fixed bugs with Jira as a reporting tool, helping our team to keep in the same direction. I worked with five front-end developers and a QA.
- Managed to work fast enough to support front-end developers and deploy the endpoints on time. We had Figma wireframes and UI designs, so all necessary information about the business logic is there.
- Worked on dependency injection done with TypeDI, using TypeOrm for the database. Smart validation was done thanks to the class validator.
Security Improvements2020 - 2020Advertise Purple
- Implemented a more complex password policy, SSH token renewal/rotation solution. Implemented an HMAC security authentication solution.
- Configured and implemented AWS WAF protection and performed AWS code deployment by a centralized server solution with Bitbucket pipelines, a speed up build, and a deployment process. Implemented stream for all back-end logs to AWS CloudWatch,.
- Actively participated in the development process both on the back-end and front-end side. Wrote unit and E2E tests.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2020JoinHelloFriend
Technologies: React, Sockets, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Android, iOS, Linux, Ubuntu
- Developed RESTful APIs from scratch for mobile application for a client's app, for a business app, and an administration panel.
- Integrated payment methods including Stripe and Plaid.
- Developed an administration panel based on React and participated in React Native apps for Android and iOS.
- Optimized performance for intensive load with Redis cache.
- Developed from scratch chat server with a lot of features, as well as real-time updates in apps.
Proof of Concept Developer2018 - 2018Startup
Technologies: Swagger, Apigee, TypeScript, Docker, MariaDB, Node.js, Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Python
- Deployed Python AI engine on-premises. The main task was to add any new data to the training set.
- Designed a Node.js-based back-end API to access the data from the AI engine.
- Implemented an Apigee edge API layer for security, load balancing and analytics, and response cache.
- Utilized Kubernetes to configure and deploy Docker containers with node.js on-premises and use Apigee load balancer for scaling.
- Added initial training data with Pandas and train the regression AI with NumPy and Sklearn.
Back-end Node.js Developer2018 - 2018Society Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Payment Processing, Rancher, Docker, Redis, RethinkDB, Async, Node.js
- Developed the back-end logic for games, exchanging, depositing, and withdrawing steam-based items and skins.
- Utilized RethinkDB as a general-purpose database, which gave some useful advantage of developing and scaling.
- Ran each service of endpoints in a different docker container for low latency and high scalability by managing all with Rancher.
- Developed a billing service where the payment was based on the G2A gateway.
- Collaborated with the front-end developer and the team's lead back-end developer.
Developer | Engineer2017 - 2018Startup
Technologies: Embedded C++, DJI SDK, Gimbal, Drones, Raspberry Pi, OpenCV, Navigation, Compass
- Implemented logic for take-off to locate the electric Pylon by entering GPS coordinates and tracking the next one using OpenCV and compass because of magnet induction on the cables.
- Located the next Pylon and took shots before it above it, store the point, and after it—stored GPS coordinates.
- Exported GPS coordinates for flight roadmap, where the result was a professional video created from DJI software.
- Used DJI SDK on Raspberry Pi with Pi camera mounted on gimble.
Front-end and Back-end Developer2017 - 2017WeAreVR
- Added new features to the existing product. Made improvements in the front and back-end such as adding new objects and preparing thumbnails for the 3D object arranged in categories.
- Created a marketplace and migrated from an existing CDN to a new one.
- Dockerized the application and bundled scripts for the production stage.
- Generated high and low-resolution mesh objects for front-end performance optimization.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2017CheckPoint R&D
- Contributed to R&D of hardware of ECG medical device, and developed reliable Bluetooth Low Energy protocol for data stream using C++.
- Developed Android application for communication with medical devices, Java-based QRS PPG detector, and vital data analysis.
- Created scalable Node.js server with external C modules, for intensive stream loads with Socket.io solution, and live stream of real patients.
- Designed and developed the company data architecture for transmitting, analysis, storage, and visualization.
- Integrated MATLAB modules for research and training data for the future neural network (Python and C middleware components).
- Deployed custom ERP and CMS systems in medical centers and hospitals using HTML5, SVG, D3.js visualization.
- Developed web interfaces based on Angular framework for dynamic medical data CRUD and RESTful back-end API on Node.js, Expres; passport handle with authentication front-end requests and that can stay open for third-party medical ERP systems.
Co-founder and Consultant2011 - 2013R&D Partners
Technologies: Ubuntu, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, Objective-C, Java, SQLite, PhoneGap, AMQP, Sphinx Search Engine, MySQL, PHP
- Created an R&D platform for tourism and travel management.
- Maintained huge data storage of books and e-books with a two-way API service for book stores, including payment and discount solutions.
- Developed iOS and Android mobile applications based on PhoneGap technology and custom native components.
- Designed and developed eCommerce platforms for bookstores with responsive design and an AngularJS-based user interface for more flexibility.
- Utilized Java and Objective-C modules for AMQP and API instant communication.
Senior Web Developer2005 - 2011EBPW
- Served as a team leader during the whole process of building custom cross-browser CMS and ERP development.
- Developed payment and accounting solutions, business automation, e-business web portals, performance optimization, scalable architectures, and high-quality own megapixel IP and GPRS camera and video processing.
- Created a real-estate framework for B2B and B2C web applications.