Senior Lead Back-end Developer2021 - PRESENTPrepay Nation LLC
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Data Migration, Realtime, PostgreSQL 10.1, TypeORM, APIs, API Architecture, Software Architecture, Agile Software Development
- Implemented APIs and infrastructure from scratch. Set up AWS environments for development, staging, and production and a mono repo in GitHub for all the projects.
- Set up a CI/CD automatic process based on GitHub actions for all the projects to AWS resources, network configuration, and security.
- Onboarded and adopted several clients, providing mobile services to more than 200,000 customers.
- Integrated payment methods with recurrent options, implementing proprietary payment services for third-party businesses to minimize payment fees.
- Worked closely with designers and business logic creators to build clean and robust Figma charts for mobile applications.
- Understood customer needs through customer service and made changes in the flows to satisfy the most common complaints.
- Kept GitHub repositories and branches in a clean and tidy state, making it easy to keep track of everything while collaborating with other developers on a single monorepo.
- Conducted GraphQL implementation for the client API and REST API for internal components like payments, fulfillment, etc.
Senior Back-end Developer2020 - 2021Startup
Technologies: Node.js, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, AWS, Figma, Jira, Postman, Serverless, APIs, Microservices, API Architecture, Software Architecture, Agile Software Development
- Developed the back end from scratch based on Node.js and TypeScript with self-creating swagger documentation. All project was deployed on AWS and custom policies were made. The repository was on Bitbucket and the CI/CD was done to the AWS service.
- Tracked and fixed bugs with Jira as a reporting tool, helping our team keep in the same direction. I worked with five front-end developers and a QA.
- Managed to work fast enough to support front-end developers and deploy the endpoints on time. We had Figma wireframes and UI designs, so all necessary information about the business logic is there.
- Worked on dependency injection done with TypeDI, using TypeOrm for the database. Smart validation was done thanks to the class validator.
Security Improvements Developer2020 - 2020Advertise Purple
- Implemented a more complex password policy, an SSH token renewal and rotation solution. Implemented an HMAC security authentication solution.
- Configured and implemented AWS WAF protection and performed AWS code deployment by a centralized server solution with Bitbucket pipelines, a speed-up build time, and a deployment process. Implemented stream for all back-end logs to AWS CloudWatch.
- Participated in the development process both on the back- and front-end. Wrote unit and E2E tests.
Back-end Developer2018 - 2020JoinHelloFriend
Technologies: React, Sockets, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Node.js, Android, iOS, Linux, Ubuntu, APIs, Software Architecture, Agile Software Development
- Developed RESTful APIs from scratch for a mobile application for a client's app, a business app, and an administration panel.
- Integrated payment methods including Stripe and Plaid.
- Developed an administration panel based on React and participated in React Native apps for Android and iOS.
- Optimized performance for intensive load with Redis cache.
- Developed a chat server from scratch with a lot of features, as well as real-time updates in apps.
Proof of Concept Developer2018 - 2018Startup
Technologies: Swagger, Apigee, TypeScript, Docker, MariaDB, Node.js, Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, Python, Software Architecture
- Deployed Python AI engine on premises. The main task was to add all new data to the training set.
- Designed a Node.js-based back-end API to access the data from the AI engine.
- Implemented an Apigee Edge API layer for security, load balancing and analytics, and response cache.
- Utilized Kubernetes to configure and deploy Docker containers with Node.js on premises and use Apigee load balancer for scaling.
- Added initial training data with Pandas and trained the regression AI with NumPy and scikit-learn.
Back-end Node.js Developer2018 - 2018Society Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Payment Processing, Rancher, Docker, Redis, RethinkDB, Async.js, Node.js, Kubernetes, APIs, Microservices
- Developed the back-end logic for games, exchanging, depositing, and withdrawing steam-based items and skins.
- Utilized RethinkDB as a general-purpose database, which gave some useful advantage of developing and scaling.
- Ran each service of endpoints in a different docker container for low latency and high scalability by managing all with Rancher.
- Developed a billing service where the payment was based on the G2A gateway.
- Collaborated with the front-end developer and the team's lead back-end developer.
Developer and Engineer2017 - 2018Startup
Technologies: Embedded C++, DJI SDK, Gimbal, Drones, Raspberry Pi, OpenCV, Navigation, Compass, Google Maps, Geolocation, Geolocation Detection
- Implemented logic for take-off to locate the first electric pylon by entering GPS coordinates and tracking the next one using OpenCV and compass because of magnet induction on the cables.
- Located the next pylon and took shots from above and side view, stored the geolocation point, and added details for the infrastructure point.
- Exported GPS coordinates for flight roadmap, where the result was a professional video created from DJI software.
- Used DJI SDK on Raspberry Pi with Pi camera mounted on a gimbal. Controlled the gimbal with the DJI API.
Front-end and Back-end Developer2017 - 2017WeAreVR
- Added new features to the existing product. Made improvements in the front and back-end such as adding new objects and preparing thumbnails for the 3D object arranged in categories.
- Created a marketplace and migrated from an existing CDN to a new one.
- Dockerized the application and bundled scripts for the production stage.
- Generated high and low-resolution mesh objects for front-end performance optimization.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2017CheckPoint R&D
- Contributed to R&D of hardware of ECG medical device, and developed reliable Bluetooth Low Energy protocol for data stream using C++.
- Developed Android application for communication with medical devices, Java-based QRS PPG detector, and vital data analysis.
- Created scalable Node.js server with external C modules, for intensive stream loads with Socket.io solution, and live stream of real patients.
- Designed and developed the company data architecture for transmitting, analysis, storage, and visualization.
- Integrated MATLAB modules for research and training data for the future neural network (Python and C middleware components).
- Deployed custom ERP and CMS systems in medical centers and hospitals using HTML5, SVG, D3.js visualization.
- Developed web interfaces based on Angular framework for dynamic medical data CRUD and RESTful back-end API on Node.js, Expres; passport handle with authentication front-end requests and that can stay open for third-party medical ERP systems.
Co-founder and Consultant2011 - 2013R&D Partners
Technologies: Ubuntu, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery, Objective-C, Java, SQLite, PhoneGap, AMQP, Sphinx Search Engine, MySQL, PHP, MySQL Server
- Created an R&D platform for tourism and travel management.
- Maintained huge data storage of books and e-books with a two-way API service for book stores, including payment and discount solutions.
- Developed iOS and Android mobile applications based on PhoneGap technology and custom native components.
- Designed and developed eCommerce platforms for bookstores with responsive design and an AngularJS-based user interface for more flexibility.
- Utilized Java and Objective-C modules for AMQP and API instant communication.
Senior Web Developer2005 - 2011EBPW
- Served as a team leader during the whole process of building custom cross-browser CMS and ERP development.
- Developed payment and accounting solutions, business automation, e-business web portals, performance optimization, scalable architectures, and high-quality own megapixel IP and GPRS camera and video processing.
- Created a real-estate framework for B2B and B2C web applications.