Radoslav Peev Peev
Verified Expert in Engineering
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer
Radoslav is a full-stack developer with a passion for electronics. Since 2009, he has worked remotely. Most recently, Radoslav has been working in a startup environment where deadlines are nearly every week, and choosing the correct technology is critical for the project.
The most amazing...
...things I've developed in my last startup for Cardiology Telemedicine: analyze and transfer ECG PPG data from patients and display real time in medical centers.
Senior Lead Back-end Developer
Prepay Nation LLC
- Implemented APIs and infrastructure from scratch. Set up AWS environments for development, staging, and production and a mono repo in GitHub for all the projects.
- Set up a CI/CD automatic process based on GitHub actions for all the projects to AWS resources, network configuration, and security.
- Onboarded and adopted several clients, providing mobile services to more than 200,000 customers.
- Integrated payment methods with recurrent options, implementing proprietary payment services for third-party businesses to minimize payment fees.
- Worked closely with designers and business logic creators to build clean and robust Figma charts for mobile applications.
- Understood customer needs through customer service and made changes in the flows to satisfy the most common complaints.
- Kept GitHub repositories and branches in a clean and tidy state, making it easy to keep track of everything while collaborating with other developers on a single monorepo.
- Conducted GraphQL implementation for the client API and REST API for internal components like payments, fulfillment, etc.
Senior Back-end Developer
- Developed the back end from scratch based on Node.js and TypeScript with self-creating swagger documentation. All project was deployed on AWS and custom policies were made. The repository was on Bitbucket and the CI/CD was done to the AWS service.
- Tracked and fixed bugs with Jira as a reporting tool, helping our team keep in the same direction. I worked with five front-end developers and a QA.
- Managed to work fast enough to support front-end developers and deploy the endpoints on time. We had Figma wireframes and UI designs, so all necessary information about the business logic is there.
- Worked on dependency injection done with TypeDI, using TypeOrm for the database. Smart validation was done thanks to the class validator.
Security Improvements Developer
- Implemented a more complex password policy, an SSH token renewal and rotation solution. Implemented an HMAC security authentication solution.
- Configured and implemented AWS WAF protection and performed AWS code deployment by a centralized server solution with Bitbucket pipelines, a speed-up build time, and a deployment process. Implemented stream for all back-end logs to AWS CloudWatch.
- Participated in the development process both on the back- and front-end. Wrote unit and E2E tests.
- Developed RESTful APIs from scratch for a mobile application for a client's app, a business app, and an administration panel.
- Integrated payment methods including Stripe and Plaid.
- Developed an administration panel based on React and participated in React Native apps for Android and iOS.
- Optimized performance for intensive load with Redis cache.
- Developed a chat server from scratch with a lot of features, as well as real-time updates in apps.
Proof of Concept Developer
- Deployed Python AI engine on premises. The main task was to add all new data to the training set.
- Designed a Node.js-based back-end API to access the data from the AI engine.
- Implemented an Apigee Edge API layer for security, load balancing and analytics, and response cache.
- Utilized Kubernetes to configure and deploy Docker containers with Node.js on premises and use Apigee load balancer for scaling.
- Added initial training data with Pandas and trained the regression AI with NumPy and scikit-learn.
Back-end Node.js Developer
Society Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Developed the back-end logic for games, exchanging, depositing, and withdrawing steam-based items and skins.
- Utilized RethinkDB as a general-purpose database, which gave some useful advantage of developing and scaling.
- Ran each service of endpoints in a different docker container for low latency and high scalability by managing all with Rancher.
- Developed a billing service where the payment was based on the G2A gateway.
- Collaborated with the front-end developer and the team's lead back-end developer.
Developer and Engineer
- Implemented logic for take-off to locate the first electric pylon by entering GPS coordinates and tracking the next one using OpenCV and compass because of magnet induction on the cables.
- Located the next pylon and took shots from above and side view, stored the geolocation point, and added details for the infrastructure point.
- Exported GPS coordinates for flight roadmap, where the result was a professional video created from DJI software.
- Used DJI SDK on Raspberry Pi with Pi camera mounted on a gimbal. Controlled the gimbal with the DJI API.
Front-end and Back-end Developer
- Added new features to the existing product. Made improvements in the front and back-end such as adding new objects and preparing thumbnails for the 3D object arranged in categories.
- Created a marketplace and migrated from an existing CDN to a new one.
- Dockerized the application and bundled scripts for the production stage.
- Generated high and low-resolution mesh objects for front-end performance optimization.
- Contributed to R&D of hardware of ECG medical device, and developed reliable Bluetooth Low Energy protocol for data stream using C++.
- Developed Android application for communication with medical devices, Java-based QRS PPG detector, and vital data analysis.
- Created scalable Node.js server with external C modules, for intensive stream loads with Socket.io solution, and live stream of real patients.
- Designed and developed the company data architecture for transmitting, analysis, storage, and visualization.
- Integrated MATLAB modules for research and training data for the future neural network (Python and C middleware components).
- Deployed custom ERP and CMS systems in medical centers and hospitals using HTML5, SVG, D3.js visualization.
- Developed web interfaces based on Angular framework for dynamic medical data CRUD and RESTful back-end API on Node.js, Expres; passport handle with authentication front-end requests and that can stay open for third-party medical ERP systems.
Co-founder and Consultant
- Created an R&D platform for tourism and travel management.
- Maintained huge data storage of books and e-books with a two-way API service for book stores, including payment and discount solutions.
- Developed iOS and Android mobile applications based on PhoneGap technology and custom native components.
- Designed and developed eCommerce platforms for bookstores with responsive design and an AngularJS-based user interface for more flexibility.
- Utilized Java and Objective-C modules for AMQP and API instant communication.
Senior Web Developer
- Served as a team leader during the whole process of building custom cross-browser CMS and ERP development.
- Developed payment and accounting solutions, business automation, e-business web portals, performance optimization, scalable architectures, and high-quality own megapixel IP and GPRS camera and video processing.
- Created a real-estate framework for B2B and B2C web applications.
Koa, React Native, Express.js, NestJS, Jest, Angular, Django, PhoneGap, AngularJS, Swagger, Bootstrap, Compass, Realtime
Stripe API, Stripe Connect API, Twilio API, Node.js, Socket.IO, jQuery, React, API Development, REST APIs, WebRTC, D3.js, Google Maps, Google Maps API, Sockets, AMQP, Three.js, GridFS, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Apigee, Vue, OpenCV, Slack API, Intercom API
Eclipse IDE, GitHub, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Bitbucket, Auth0, Git, Notepad++, MATLAB, Terraform, GIS, Amazon EKS, CircleCI, Amazon Cognito, Prisma, Mongoose, Figma, Jira, Postman, DJI SDK
DevOps, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, E2E Testing, Microservices, API Architecture, Parallel Programming, Real-time Systems, Design Patterns, Mobile Development
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Amazon EC2, Ubuntu, Android, Apache2, Linux, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Mobile, FreeBSD, Bluetooth LE, Rancher, iOS, Raspberry Pi, Firebase
Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Databases, MySQL Server, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Graph Databases, Memcached, PostgreSQL, RethinkDB, Elasticsearch, Neo4j, Sphinx Search Engine, SQLite, MariaDB, PostgreSQL 10, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon DynamoDB
Load Balancers, Web Security, Single-page Applications (SPA), Full-stack, SVG, APIs, Middleware, Third-party APIs, Software Integration, Software Implementation, TypeORM, Bluetooth, Low-level Programming, Connectivity, Embedded Software, Embedded Systems, Ubuntu Server, Serverless, Software Architecture, Back-end, WebSockets, Architecture, Web Development, Cloud, SST, Back-end Development, CI/CD Pipelines, ESLint, Push Notifications, AWS DevOps, Data Analysis, Digital Health, WiFi, Geolocation, Web Services, 3D, Async.js, Payment Processing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Gimbal, Drones, Navigation, Data Migration, Geolocation Detection, PDF, DOM
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics
Technical University - Sofia, Bulgaria
Diploma in Mathematics and Informatics
High School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences - Burgas, Bugaria