iOS Developer | Team Lead2020 - PRESENTCodeway Studios
Technologies: Swift, Git, SourceTree, iOS, CocoaPods, Core Image, Realm, StoreKit, App Store, iOS Design Guidelines, Jira Administrator, Kanban, Agile Sprints, Team Management, Core Data, Firebase, Crashlytics, TestFlight
- Developed a scanner app that lets users edit, filter, and share multiple documents while keeping a crash-free rate of 99.9%.
- Created and managed a Jira board and implemented rules for smoother and faster task delivery.
- Managed the App Store and TestFlight versioning and release processes.
- Implemented and maintained a detailed event and error logging structure for fixing bugs and understanding user behaviors.
- Participated actively in the design process and supported the designer for better UI designs that were in sync with design guidelines.
iOS Developer2018 - 2020Armut.com (HomeRun)
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, Git, SourceTree, Bitbucket, CocoaPods, Live Chat, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Controller (MVC), Core Data, Crashlytics, New Relic, Swagger, APIs, SDKs, iOS
- Developed and worked on two apps that connect users (clients) to home services providers in an online marketplace.
- Migrated the provider app from Objective-C to Swift.
- Built a live chat SDK and UI used by the client and provider apps to connect clients and providers.
- Developed a network SDK that can automatically create and update current back-end APIs with a single terminal command.