Verified Expert in Engineering
Radun has been a software engineer specializing in iOS since 2018. He now works as an iOS developer and team lead. After starting his career as a brand manager, he found his passion in software development. Learning new technologies and progressing quickly, Radun developed UI animations, image processing and filtering, chat systems, and CocoaPod SDKs. His hands-on experience is backed by bachelor's degrees in mechanical and industrial engineering from the number three university in Turkey.
Xcode, Slack, SourceTree, Zeplin, Swift
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a network client SDK that's autogenerated via a single JSON file and can be updated for the latest APIs with just a single terminal command.
Own solo startup
- Designed, developed, and published my own app from scratch.
- Developed my app marketing and monetization knowledge.
- Determined all the required features and milestones for the app. Prioritized tasks for the MVP app.
- Developed two different apps that target connecting and increasing the interaction between queer people.
- Worked on and assisted the client in not only developing the app but also helping and guiding the app designs, shared my insights, and, in some parts, supported the recruitment process.
- Created an app that is component-based and modular. It allowed for fast development on the developers' side and offered testability implementations in case the client needed them in the future.
iOS Developer | Team Lead
- Developed a scanner app that lets users edit, filter, and share multiple documents while keeping a crash-free rate of 99.9%.
- Created and managed a Jira board and implemented rules for smoother and faster task delivery.
- Managed the App Store and TestFlight versioning and release processes.
- Implemented and maintained a detailed event and error logging structure for fixing bugs and understanding user behaviors.
- Participated actively in the design process and supported the designer for better UI designs that were in sync with design guidelines.
- Developed and worked on two apps that connect users (clients) to home services providers in an online marketplace.
- Migrated the provider app from Objective-C to Swift.
- Built a live chat SDK and UI used by the client and provider apps to connect clients and providers.
- Developed a network SDK that can automatically create and update current back-end APIs with a single terminal command.
ArtSync: Augment Reality Image Tracing Studiohttps://artsyncapp.co
It is an image tracing app that harnesses the power of augmented reality to position and layer multiple images on the artist's desired surface (be it a canvas or a wall) for an easier drawing experience with image tracing.
The app also allows its users to record high-quality normal or time-lapse videos for artists' social media needs.
The app is in the review process by Apple. An App Store link will be provided soon.
Swift, Swift 4, Swift 5, Objective-C
UIKit, SwiftUI, StoreKit, Core Data, Swagger, iOS SDK
CocoaPods, Lottie-iOS, Core Image, Alamofire, LocalStorage, Stripe
Xcode, Slack, SourceTree, Zeplin, iTunes Connect, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Jira, Bitbucket, Crashlytics, TestFlight, Fastlane, OneSignal, Auto Layout, CircleCI
Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Controller (MVC), Mobile Development, Kanban
iOS, Firebase, Mobile, New Relic
App Store, iOS Design Guidelines, User Interface (UI), Apps, Lottie, Team Management, UI Animation, iOS Camera, Biometrics, Combine, Composable Architecture, User Experience (UX), Jira Administrator, Agile Sprints, Live Chat, OCR, Object Detection, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, APIs, SDKs, In-app Purchases, Frameworks, The Composable Architecture (TCA), AVFoundation, RealityKit, Augmented Reality (AR), Solopreneurship
Realm, Cloud Firestore
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
Koç University - Istanbul, Turkey
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Koç University - İstanbul, Turkey