Chief Technology Officer2014 - PRESENTHuman Memory Archive
Technologies: iOS, Ruby on Rails, Parse
- Was responsible for the entire product development of 2 apps, from definition & strategy to project execution, management, and coding.
- Figured out a way to reduce 90% of costs by encoding the videos offline using H264 codec.
- Developed Intent, an iOS app that allows one to reconnect with loved ones through meaningful video messages.
- Developed Recapture, an iOS instant cloud camera app that allows the user to take photos and videos and never worry about running out of storage on their phone.
Lead Mobile Developer2013 - 2014RevUnit
Technologies: iOS, Android, Ruby on Rails
- Was the main developer of Overwatch, which yielded the client a prize of $150,000 in funding to invest in the project (http://bit.ly/1hcCWpt).
- Established code standards, best practices, testing, and continuous integration processes.
- Tutored other developers with regards to iOS/Android development and other general Computer Science topics.
- Managed the code review process for all other mobile developers.
- Implemented 6 iOS apps and 2 Android apps for clients in Dallas, Little Rock, and the Northwest Arkansas area.
Senior Android Consultant2011 - 2011ID S/A Tecnologia de Identificação
Technologies: Android, WCF, ASP.NET
- Worked on a B2B Android app for remote workforce management. The manager can deploy tasks, track expenses, view workers' location on a map, etc.
- Created an Android tablet app for the government to serve as class diary for public schools.
- Implemented RESTful services using WCF and C# .NET.
Mobile Software Engineer2010 - 2011Fingertips
Technologies: iOS, Android, Parse, JSON, XML, SOAP
- Worked on 18 applications across iOS and Android platforms. Technologies used include: SOAP / RESTful services, SQLite, GPS, camera/audio/video integration, internationalization, etc.
- Created a reusable carousel component for iOS using 3D affine transformations using CoreAnimation.
- Was responsible for estimating cost and effort of new projects based on high experience.
- Worked on apps for multinational clients such as Claro, Nike, and ESPN.
- Worked on apps for two of the biggest companies in Brazil: "Rede Globo" and "Grupo RBS".
Software Engineer (Intern)2009 - 2010FAST Soluções
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP, WPF, WCF
- Worked on a cross platform solution used for real time productivity control and visualization of mine excavators.
- Developed a WPF desktop application for managing employees’ check in/out times, and front door security lock that uses facial and fingerprint recognition, as well as RFID card identification.
- Optimized dynamic form generation for Windows Mobile platform. Some forms had speed improvements of up to 13x.
- Created an internal system used by Human Resources to pre-screen, select and interview job candidates for positions available at the company.
- Implemented a self-discoverable P2P backup network in Java using JXTA.