Salesforce Architect and Partner2015 - PRESENTProcessor
- Defined the technical solutions for all Salesforce projects.
- Led a five-person team of developers.
Salesforce Architect and Partner2013 - 2015Exior Consultoria e Tecnologia
- Defined the technical solutions for all Salesforce projects in the company.
- Led a 10-person development team.
Lead of the Salesforce.com Division2012 - 2013Orizonta Consultoria e Tecnologia
Technologies: Salesforce, Visualforce, Apex
- Architected all Salesforce.com projects in the company (3-5 in parallel).
- Trained and certified the business and development teams.
- Consulted on all projects related to Salesforce.com.
- Ensured quality of the Salesforce.com projects.
Salesforce Architect2011 - 2012Editora Saraiva
- Architected all technical aspects the project and helped the team define the best solutions to achieve clients’ requirements.
- Trained the developer team in Apex and Visualforce.
- Defined the system data model (tables and relationships).
- Helped the developer team to create complex Visualforce pages and Apex classes.
- Created the documentation templates (functional and technical specifications) needed to conduct the project.
Salesforce Architect2010 - 2011Ultragaz
Technologies: Salesforce, Apex
- Created an integration with a BPM legacy system.
- Developed many workflows to automate the opportunities flow.
- Created an integration with ERP and Salesforce using SOAP API.
- Created an HTML page integrated with the web to lead functionality.
- Created a Visualforce app to be used with smartphones to identify users' location coordinates.