Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020EDNY
Technologies: Freelance, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Data Pipeline Service, AWS Lambda, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), AWS, Node.js, CSS, C#.NET, SQL
- Created an administration module in a serverless application allowing more customized events.
- Worked on an AWS RDS database that was used to store statistical data about all users participating in the event and their time spent on particular pages.
- Worked on a security system using AWS Lambda and an AWS RDS database in concatenation with AWS Data Pipeline to refresh users' data.
- Client's testimonial: "Yes, the event went very well! [...] Thank you for all the hard work you put into making this happen. We couldn’t have done it without you."
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2020MotivBase
Technologies: Freelance, NgRx/store, .NET Core, Angular, Node.js, ASP.NET Core, TypeScript, CSS, C#.NET, RxJS, Entity Framework, SQL
- Developed a web service for the new research product, MotivBase AI Ethnography.
- Implemented NgRx/store on the application that was used to store data inside the complete service.
- Implemented the mechanism for back and forward buttons, providing the impression that the user is working with a desktop application by restoring pages in the same state as before.
GIS Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Freelance
Technologies: Freelance, Angular, LeafletJS, GeoServer, ArcGIS Server, GIS, TypeScript, CSS, C#.NET, RxJS, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, SQL
- Implemented the feature service, importing geodata from CSV files and storing them in the PostGIS database.
- Provided visualization in LeafletJS using Proj4Leaflet due to different coordinated systems.
- Customized and connected with hiding/showing different layers features depending on the zoom levels.
- Displayed data in a customized way to improve the overall speed of the service.
Desktop Application Developer2019 - 2020DivParty, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Freelance, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#, .NET, CSS, C#.NET, SQL
- Wrote an installer for a desktop app for both 64 and 32 bit which recognized the Windows version automatically.
- Reimplemented a (nearly completely rewritten) application due to design changes.
- Implemented a replay of animated SVG files using chrome browser engine.
- Designed and laid out according to very precise customer expectations.
- Integrated a few local email clients with different API and storage system.
Freelance Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018MotivIndex (via Toptal)
Technologies: Freelance, ASP.NET MVC, Python, Angular, TypeScript, CSS, C#.NET, RxJS, SQL
- Refactored an Angular application including implementing architectural changes.
- Built an NLP library for finding similar words.
- Introduced very efficient low-level calculation mechanisms based on binary.
- Prepared Python scripts for manipulation and data transformations.
- Implemented additional components.
- Developed new controls based on Canvas: interactive charts supporting panning and zooming, along with sophisticated algorithms to distribute data in a way data are presented reflecting proportions but without overlaps.
Freelance Developer (Export Feature and Automated UI Test Suite)2018 - 2018MotivIndex (via Toptal)
Technologies: Freelance, Jasmine, C#, Python, Angular, TypeScript, CSS, C#.NET, RxJS, SQL
- Exported a PowerPoint functionality.
- Converted charts from SVG to PNG.
- Automated the tests for the front-end as well as automating the integration tests.
- Crafted algorithms to retrieve data basing on standard deviation and other calculations.
- Wrote a set of Python scripts to retrieve data from CSV files and store them inside an SQLite database.
Angular Developer2018 - 2018Stareable | Stareable.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Freelance, Angular, TypeScript, CSS, RxJS
- Was contracted on a redesign project.
- Implemented changes within the components and UI (HTML and CSS); based on a mock provided by the client.
- Refactored some part of application making better component division.
Freelance ASP.NET Developer for an eCommerce Site2018 - 2018DecoratorsBest (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, Freelance, IIS, C#, ASP.NET, CSS, SQL
- Protected the website against attacks using a WebKnight firewall.
- Implemented CSS/HTML changes to improve content rendering.
- Developed an MS SQL database trigger to fix diacritic characters problem also on a database level.
- Implemented changes to the DNS which fixed some older problems.
Application Development Manager | Scrum Master2004 - 2018TECTOCOM Sp. z o.o.
- Built and designed the application infrastructure and solution security for a portal for external customers to check the order statuses, deliveries, invoices, and more.
- Crafted a solution to replicate and synchronize data between a productive system and portal, including data and files.
- Designed, developed, and maintained a system for a huge worldwide company with subsidiaries all over the world, with 3,000+ active users. Distributed file storage, central web application, and numerous desktop application add-ins over many locations.
- Designed and developed a new application to manage scaffolds for enterprise customers using React and Redux. The app is also developed for mobile devices.
- Created a concept for the generation of a system, including architecture and organizational approach.
- Managed the collaborative work over an onion architecture with microservices. Several CAD and Office application plugins were used, involving background services that generated previews and printing in the background.
Full-stack Developer | Application Development Manager2000 - 2004Logotec Engineering S.A.
Technologies: .NET, Embedded C++, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, ASP, C++, C#, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), VB, Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET), CSS, C#.NET, SQL
- Developed an enterprise document management system for the desktop and web.
- Installed and set up routines.
- Maintained, supported, and installed various components and products.
- Designed parts and implemented software to build mobile applications accessing data from third-party systems.
- Synchronized the data between a mobile device and the central database.
- Implemented a local component for access to local databases.
- Developed specialized controls (an editable data grid) in embedded C++ for Pocket PC.