Desktop Application Developer2019 - 2019DivParty, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, C#, WPF
- Wrote an installer for a desktop app for both 64 and 32 bit which recognized the Windows version automatically.
- Reimplemented a (nearly completely rewritten) application due to design changes.
- Implemented a replay of animated SVG files using chrome browser engine.
- Designed and laid out according to very precise customer expectations.
- Integrated a few local email clients.
Freelance Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018MotivIndex (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular 5, Python, ASP.NET MVC
- Refactored an Angular application including implementing architectural changes.
- Built an NLP library for finding similar words.
- Introduced very efficient low-level calculation mechanisms based on binary.
- Prepared Python scripts for manipulation and data transformations.
- Implemented additional components.
- Developed new controls based on Canvas: interactive charts supporting panning and zooming, along with sophisticated algorithms to distribute data in a way data are presented reflecting proportions but without overlaps.
Freelance Developer (Export Feature and Automated UI Test Suite)2018 - 2018MotivIndex (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular, Python, C#, Jasmine
- Exported a PowerPoint functionality.
- Converted charts from SVG to PNG.
- Automated the tests for the front-end as well as automating the integration tests.
- Crafted algorithms to retrieve data basing on standard deviation and other calculations.
- Wrote a set of Python scripts to retrieve data from CSV files and store them inside an SQLite database.
Angular Developer2018 - 2018Stareable | Stareable.com (via Toptal)
- Was contracted on a redesign project.
- Implemented changes within the components and UI (HTML and CSS); based on a mock provided by the client.
- Refactored some part of application making better component division.
Freelance ASP.NET Developer for an eCommerce Site2018 - 2018DecoratorsBest (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, IIS
- Protected the website against attacks using a WebKnight firewall.
- Implemented CSS/HTML changes to improve content rendering.
- Developed an MS SQL database trigger to fix diacritic characters problem also on a database level.
- Implemented changes to the DNS which fixed some older problems.
Application Development Manager | Scrum Master2004 - 2018TECTOCOM Sp. z o.o.
- Built and designed the application infrastructure and solution security for a portal for external customers to check the order statuses, deliveries, invoices, and more.
- Crafted a solution to replicate/synchronize data between a productive system and portal (data and files).
- Designed, developed, and maintained a system for a huge worldwide company with subsidiaries over the world. With over 3,000 active users, file storage distributed over many locations, a central web application and numerous desktop parts including application add-ins.
- Designed and developed a new application (initially started as a new company product) using React/Redux to manage scaffolds for enterprise customers; also for mobile devices.
- Created a concept for the generation of a system.
- Managed the collaborative work over an onion architecture with microservices. Several CAD plugins and Office application plugins were used; it also involved background services that generated previews and printing in the background.
Full-stack Developer | Application Development Manager2000 - 2004Logotec Engineering S.A.
Technologies: VB, VBA C#, C++, ASP, ASP.NET, MS SQL, Embedded C++
- Developed an enterprise document management system for the desktop and web.
- Installed and set up routines.
- Maintained, supported, and installed various components and products.
- Designed parts and implemented software to build mobile applications accessing data from third-party systems.
- Synchronized the data between a mobile device and the central database.
- Implemented a local component for access to local databases.
- Developed specialized controls (an editable data grid) in embedded C++ for Pocket PC.