Senior Android Developer2018 - 2018Vivante Health
Technologies: Room, LiveData, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), KOIN, Kotlin
- Engineered app architecture with MVVM and LiveData.
- Used Koin for dependency injection.
- Leveraged Room for storing local data.
Senior Android Developer2018 - 2018SafeTrek
Technologies: Kotlin, Java, Location Services, REST API, Android Wear
- Created an Android Wear app from scratch.
- Implemented a battery-efficient location fetching service.
- Created many custom views based on Canvas.
Senior Android Developer2017 - 2017TravelBank
Technologies: Model View Presenter (MVP), Sentry, Live Chat, Dagger 2, RxJava
- Created the module responsible for booking flight tickets.
- Redesigned many design components and created many custom ones from scratch: f.ex. toolbar, flight seat selection, etc.
- Created architecture based on the model-view-presenter and dependency injection framework.
- Integrated LiveChat for customer service.
- Fixed many performance issues related to view rendering.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2017TagStone
Technologies: Model View Presenter (MVP), REST API, Location Services, Dagger, RxJava, RFID
- Developed a tablet app for a telco company.
- Added many features to the car fleet management app.
- Worked on the architecture of the app from scratch.
- Structured the app with MVP design pattern, Dagger2, and RxJava.
- Integrated Bitrise as CI and Hiptest for automated testing.
- Integrated RFID card scanning and REST API web services.
Senior Android Developer2016 - 2016Inventrip
Technologies: Realm, Dagger 2, RxJava, iBeacon, Bluetooth LE
- Created cache architecture based on Realm.io.
- Developed a background service for monitoring iBeacons.
- Integrated Eddystone beacons into the service.
- Refactored the codebase with RxJava and Dagger 2.
Lead Android Developer2014 - 2016Everytap
Technologies: Estimote, Travis CI, Bluetooth LE, Android SDK
- Created a communication layer with Estimote Beacons.
- Architected the app and developed new features in a startup environment.
- Implemented material design and custom animations.
- Maintained a major focus on code quality. Used dependency injection and RxJava.
- Established a build system with continuous integration, crash reporting, and test automation.
Android Developer2014 - 2014United Ideas
Technologies: AdMob, Google Analytics, Parse SDK, Eclipse, Android Studio, Android
- Created many applications from scratch for clients, such as McDonald's and Jagermeister.
- Helped port iOS 7 apps to Android.
- Fixed bugs as well as compatibility and efficiency problems in existing applications.
- Created custom views for a range of devices.
- Delivered products and supervised other developers in a team.
Software Engineer2012 - 2014Intel
Technologies: OpenGL, C, C++
- Developed an OpenGL driver for Intel’s GPUs in a Windows environment.
- Profiled code, conducted static data analysis, fixed bugs, and addressed security issues.
- Used Redmine for project management.
- Ran daily Scrum stand-up meetings.
Android Developer2012 - 2013Axis
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Java, Android API
- Developed an Android application for controlling weight systems.
- Programmed interface enhancement for network parallel communication.
- Developed a socket-based interface for hardware using broadcast and multicast techniques.
- Adjusted the design for tablets and internationalization support.
Zend Programmer2011 - 2012Blue Services
Technologies: Jira, Git, PostgreSQL, Elgg, Zend Framework
- Developed back-end applications for some of the largest companies in the banking industry.
- Developed a poll system with 3D visualization of results.
- Designed and implemented the landing page.
- Fixed multiple security issues.
Programmer2011 - 2011Wirtualna Polska
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Oracle, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), PHP
- Worked in a group of six people within a Scrum environment.
- Developed a fully-functional CMS for creating template websites.