- Lead Android DeveloperEverytap2014 - 2015
Technologies: Android SDK, Estimote Beacons, Bluetooth Low Energy, Travis CI
- Created a communication layer with Estimote Beacons.
- Was responsible for app architecture and new feature development in a startup environment.
- Implemented material design and custom animations.
- Kept a big focus on code quality. Used dependency injection and RxJava.
- Established a build system with continuous integration, crash reporting, and test automation.
- Android DeveloperUnited Ideas2014 - 2014
Technologies: Android, Android Studio, Eclipse, Parse SDK, Google Analytics, AdMob
- Created many applications from scratch for clients such as McDonald's, Jagermeister.
- Involved in porting iOS 7 apps for the Android version.
- Fixed bugs, compatibilty and efficiency problems in exisiting applications.
- Created custom views for all range of devices.
- Was responsible for delivering products and supervising other developers in a team.
- Software EngineerIntel2012 - 2014
Technologies: C++, C, OpenGL
- Developed OpenGL driver for Intel’s GPUs in Windows environment.
- Responsible for code profiling, static data analysis, bugs,. and security issue fixing.
- Used Redmine for project management.
- Ran daily scrum stand-up meetings.
- Android DeveloperAxis2012 - 2013
Technologies: Android API, Java, SVN
- Developed Android application for controlling weight systems.
- Programmed interface enhancement for network parallel communication
- Developed socket-based interface for hardware using broadcast and multicast technique.
- Adjusted design for tablets and internationalization support.
- Zend ProgrammerBlue Services2011 - 2012
Technologies: Zend Framework, Elgg Framework, PostgreSQL, Git, JIRA
- Developed back-end applications for some of the largest companies in the banking industry.
- Developed poll system with 3D visualization of results.
- Responsible for landing page design and implementation.
- Fixed multiple security issues.
- ProgrammerWirtualna Polska2011 - 2011
Technologies: OO PHP, Oracle, SVN
- Worked in a group of 6 people.
- Developed a fully-functional CMS system for creating template websites.
- Used scrum methodology.