Co-Founder & Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTAppinoid, Ltd.
- Developed a variant of a popular puzzle game on the Facebook web platform.
- Developed an infinite run 2D game on the Unity Android platform.
- Developed an Instagram-like grabber iOS app with the Parse Cloud platform.
- Developed a gift card distribution iOS app with the Parse Cloud platform.
- Gained valuable experience in project management, requirement analysis, and documentation.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013Playdom Bangladesh (Disney Interactive)
Technologies: ActionScript 3, Flash, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Android SDK, NDK, Facebook API, C++, Cocos2d-x
- Worked on an in-house ballistic physics engine for a turn-based semi real-time multiplayer arcade game.
- Worked on isometric engine-based, industry-leading hidden object games.
- Worked on an in-house social framework for integrating social media in various social games.
- Conducted a research project on bridging the gap between design mockups to view development for mobile platforms.
- Worked in cross-geographic dynamic teams with Agile methodologies in practice.
- Worked with industry-standard project development tools like SVN, Jira, Confluence, and Crucible.
Student Developer2011 - 2011Apertium, Google Summer of Code 2011
Technologies: Rule-based machine translation, Shell scripts, Python, MySQL, Lttoolbox
- Worked on adopting an orphaned language pair (Bengali-English) in a rule-based machine translation system.
- Contributed to the enrichment of a Bengali morphological analyzer, the creation of a B-E bilingual dictionary, the development of E-B translation rules, and the implementation of translation regression testing.