Oracle Application Developer2013 - 2017VMware
Technologies: Tableau, R, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, SQL, Informatica, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
- Managed projects and made individual contributions on renewal campaign management involving Oracle EBS, JScape, and Eloqua.
- Designed and developed Informatica workflows, worklets, and reusable components for integration between Oracle EBS and Salesforce.
- Designed and developed a support portal, IVR, and SFDC application integration with Oracle TCA for a re-seller and distributor.
- Developed and tested key VMware portal (OEM, DR, myLearn, My VMware) integration with Oracle ERP.
- Analyzed the data for an EBS contract renewal forecasting using machine learning algorithms.
- Designed and developed a customer-screening process integrating Oracle TCA with Amber Road.
- Acted as an Oracle ERP Integration consultant and offshore lead for a renewals business (an integration of SFDC with Oracle EBS service contract and installation of the bases modules).
- Designed, developed, and tested custom modules for the VMware subscription delivery platform and an integration with Aria.
- Created and maintained JIRA boards, stories, epics, sprints, and issues to track and estimate project timelines and resources.
Oracle Consultant2012 - 2013Capgemini
Technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
- Developed E-Business Suite programs for databases supporting the supply chain management, order management, inventory, and installed base.
- Performance-tuned long-running EBS jobs to bring down the run-time for business efficiency.
- Migrated Oracle concurrent jobs scheduling to Control-M.
- Developed various Oracle applications using PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder, and Application Object Library.
- Designed and developed the Renewal Opportunity Creation framework for expiring contracts for the client VMware.
Senior System Engineer2009 - 2012Infosys Ltd
Technologies: PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
- Developed a custom sales order creator in Oracle EBS.
- Built a custom service and lease contract author in Oracle EBS.
- Developed interfaces for Oracle Install Base and a Siebel integration in PL/SQL.
- Was involved in the design, development, and testing of RICE components related to order management, P2P, inventory, BOM, WIP, service contracts, and lease contracts in Oracle 11i.
- Developed various Unix shell scripts for custom requirements.