Rahul Kumar Yadav
Verified Expert in Engineering
Rahul is a seasoned full-stack developer specializing in Node.js, React, and Java. He has worked with Tier 1 companies like Adobe and Salesforce to build insurance products under the industry's cloud, a distributed system with scale. Rahul has experience working in fast-paced, highly agile, test-driven systems with Node.js and Java as back-end and React and React native as front-end technologies.
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is the Salesforce encryption module for custom user fields to help the EU clients make their systems GDPR compliant.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Developed an eCommerce website for the client's wineries and breweries.
- Integrated the Next.js for server-side rendering and SEO optimization tasks.
- Built the back end to add a proxy layer between this website and the Shopify website.
- Organized the workflow and managed the team while applying the Agile methodology.
- Integrated Jest-based test suite for writing unit tests and snapshot testing.
Member of Technical Staff II
- Worked as a full-stack developer for insurance products under the industry's cloud, a distributed system with scale.
- Worked in the fast-paced, highly agile, test-driven system with Java and Spring as back-end and React, LWC, and Aura as front-end technologies.
- Handled entire product lifecycle from user requirements to development, unit and functional testing, and customer issue support after the release.
- Led a team to investigate the option of building an encryption module to make a GDPR-compliant system.
- Worked on Onyx, an application providing translation services for Adobe products.
- Built the back end in Java Spring Boot and handled the deployment in a scalable environment.
- Built the front end using React, Redux, Sass, HTML, and TypeScript in a test-driven environment.
- Managed a team to design and develop major features, and handle the whole product lifecycle.
- Built an app for both Android and iOS using React Native to track vehicles.
- Integrated CI/CD pipeline for auto-deployment of apps in Android and partially in iOS.
- Integrated some native modules both in iOS and Android using React Native bridges.
- Handled real-time edge cases to manage both online and offline scenarios.
- Built websites for customers and car owners while working for a car rental company.
- Developed the front end using React. Integrated Redux, TypeScript for type safety, and GraphQL for API calls.
- Oversaw team productivity and suggested a few initiatives like Slack-based updates and soft and hard timelines.
- Integrated analytics and built a dashboard system.
- Performed performance reviews and optimized the website to be fast and more efficient in slow laptops and mobiles.
Social Media App
React Native, Express.js, Angular, Redux, Next.js, NestJS, Material UI, Spring
Node.js, React, REST APIs, jQuery, Shopify API, Redux-Saga, Styled-jsx
Linux, MacOS, iOS, Firebase, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Web
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite, Redis
Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, APIs, Web Development, OAuth, Payment APIs, TypeORM, Sagas, Styled-components
Salesforce Sales Cloud
Test-driven Development (TDD)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
National Institute of Technology - Ajitgarh, India
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring