Systems Architect2021 - PRESENTHealthway Medical
Technologies: AWS, Ansible, Bash Script, Docker, Python, Terraform, Networking, AWS Fargate, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architecture, AWS Cloud Architecture, GitHub, AWS ECS, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, AWS EC2
- Migrated clinic management system to AWS Fargate, which serves more than 30 medical clinics in Singapore.
- Introduced an IaC practice for infrastructure management to the IT department.
- Managed the automation for edge devices via an RMM platform.
Systems Architect2018 - 2021hSenid Mobile Solutions
Technologies: Ansible, Bash Script, AWS, DevOps, Linux, Grafana, Git, Docker, OpenStack, Prometheus, Python, Terraform, MySQL, Ceph, Networking, Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architecture, AWS Cloud Architecture, GitHub, AWS ECS, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, OpenAPI 3, AWS EC2
- Designed and involved in the development of an NFV VNFM platform for a telecommunications client. OpenStack interfacing, microservice API design and development, DB and application workflow design were completed under this role.
- Designed and developed an Ansible collection for automation of deployment tasks in multiple projects within the organization.
- Assisted a healthcare company to migrate their workloads to AWS Fargate and developed the CI/CI pipeline for automated deployment of new application versions.
Associate Systems Architect2017 - 2018hSenid Mobile Solutions
Technologies: Ansible, Bash Script, Docker, Ceph, Linux, MySQL, OpenStack, Networking, Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architecture, AWS Cloud Architecture, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, OpenAPI 3, AWS EC2
- Recommended architectural improvements for multiple telecommunication application platform deployments.
- Upgraded an OpenStack Private Cloud deployment from RHOSP 7 to RHOSP 10 for a Singapore university institute.
- Designed OpenStack deployment focusing on site-to-site instance migration for a Singapore telecommunication company and managed the platform's deployment.
- Developed an application to centrally manage the in-house application deployments leveraging Bash, Python, and Ansible.
Tech Lead (Systems Implementation)2016 - 2017hSenid Mobile Solutions
Technologies: AWS, Bash Script, Linux, MySQL, Networking, GlusterFS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), DevOps Engineer, AWS RDS, AWS VPC, AWS EC2
- Designed the site-to-site fail-over Redhat Enterprise Virtualization Cluster leveraging GlusterFS storage.
- Contributed to the team effort of developing and implementing standards in the customer support and implementation processes.
- Designed and developed Service Manager, a Shell and Python-based application for manage and failover services in a Linux environment without using a native cluster solution.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
Senior Implementation Engineer2012 - 2016hSenid Software Singapore Pvt Ltd
Technologies: Bash Script, Linux, MySQL, Nagios, Python, SANs, Switch Configuration, RAID, Ansible, Networking, GlusterFS, DevOps Engineer, AWS VPC, LAMP, AWS EC2
- Involved in implementation and support of several application platforms for a leading mobile operator in Singapore for 3.5 years as the onsite systems engineer.
- Gained knowledge of various mobile operator technologies including, Sigtran Stack, SMSC, USSDC, SMPP, and HLR provisioning.
- Gained knowledge and experience on Nokia Surepay IN and supported application platforms.
- Acted as lead engineer on various R&D projects for trending technologies in system deployment.
Implementation Engineer2008 - 2012hSenid Mobile Solutions
Technologies: Bash Script, Linux, Nagios, Networking, SANs, LAMP
- Involved with support and implementation of enterprise application platforms for various mobile operators in multiple countries.
- Conducted customer training programs in Sri Lanka and the Nation of Brunei.
- Acted as an onsite support engineer for a leading mobile operator in Brunei for 1.5 years.
- Involved with the deployment of mobile recharge and messaging platforms.