Verified Expert in Engineering
Rajesh is a 5x certified Salesforce developer, administrator, and consultant with several years of experience. He specializes in sales, the Service Cloud, CPQ Salesforce, and Pardot, setting up microservices, and integrating Salesforce and third-party software, including on-premises. He designed a custom Salesforce application to integrate Sales Cloud with DocuSign and a dynamic contract processing module with a document generation microservice. Rajesh enjoys creating effective client solutions.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Salesforce DX, Salesforce, Dynamics CRM 365
The most amazing...
...feature I've developed on the Salesforce platform is a dynamic contract processing module with a document generation microservice.
Senior Salesforce Developer
SP Tech USA
- Developed an app to track field history without any limitation on custom/standard objects and enabled history on unlimited fields.
- Implemented a Lightning community for case management.
- Developed the scheduled flow to monitor the status of the scheduled job and, upon failure, notified selected people.
- Integrated third-party apps with Salesforce, including on-premises apps such as FIshbowl.
- Employed the automations as per client requirements.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Azure DevOps as a reporting tool.
Salesforce Consultant | Developer
- Developed an app using AWS Lambda with Salesforce API that generated documents by fetching and replacing dynamic data from Salesforce.
- Built an app on top of Salesforce that provides integrations between Salesforce and DocuSign.
- Created microservices on AWS Lambda to integrate Salesforce with third-party on-premises apps.
- Designed an app specifically for the trade show industry that helps manage the show's complete lifecycle of event sales.
- Implemented a sprint planning app inside Salesforce.
- Designed and developed a headless Salesforce solution using Salesforce on the back end and React on the front end.
- Customized the Lightning UI by building a Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Implemented Lightning communities (timesheet) to enable inside sales representatives to update hours.
- Developed an app for a document library by integrating Salesforce with G-Drive.
- Designed and implemented schedulable jobs in Java to extract data from Salesforce and upload files to the drive.
- Integrated Salesforce with inventory management software using the SOAP and REST API.
- Implemented reports and dashboards as per client requirements.
Agile Global Infotech
- Served as a web developer on multiple ongoing projects.
- Integrated third-party apps with a web app developed in Angular and Node.js.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Plan.io as a reporting tool.
Salesforce Lightning Community (TimeSheet)
• Designed the Salesforce architecture object model
• Built Lightning communities for on-field workers
• Implemented reports and dashboards
Salesforce Document Generation System
• Designed Lightning configuration windows
• Designed the proposal and contract document using the word–merge field.
• Implemented Java microservice to read and modify with Salesforce data hosted on AWS Lambda
• Wrote technical documents and a user guide.
• Trained users at all levels.
Salesforce Booth Management System
• Implemented a microservice to extract the booth information from the floor plan
• Implemented an order management system and Conga Composer to generate documents
• Designed and integrated Salesforce with DocuSign
• Created reports to analyze the performance of the organization
Salesforce and DocuSign Integration
These simple, yet effective changes, made a big difference in optimizing these processes. It was also very cost-effective as we needed only one user on the DocuSign side.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Implementation
Gathered requirements, analyzed, and designed the solution. I created and implemented the document library by integrating Salesforce with G-drive. I provided a document library solution where Salesforce users can upload any document in a record level in a categorized way. From there, it can be uploaded to G-Drive folders. I wrote the technical documents, user guides, and trained users.
Salesforce Data Extractor
Salesforce Sales Cloud Implementation For SaaS company
It started as an engagement for one project. It turned into a long-term working relationship that had successfully implemented many vital projects, worked directly with the President, and ongoing enhancements.
• Implemented Salesforce from scratch for the sales and marketing team, from handling inbound leads to closing deals
• Integrated GDoc to generate a merged document using DocuSign and sent it for the signature with specifying routing
• Maintained the data synchronization within the platform and ensured everyone saw the same outputs
• Employed automation as per the client's requirements
• Gathered the requirements through sales and business development teams
Lightning Components, Visualforce, AngularJS
Salesforce API, Salesforce SOAP API, Salesforce REST API, Stripe API, PayPal API, Node.js, React, Google API, Office 365 API, Stripe, REST APIs, Salesforce Bulk API, Slack API
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Lightning Communities, Salesforce DX, Batch Apex, Conga Composer, Pardot, Adobe, Adobe Sign, Field Service Lightning, Google Docs, Salesforce Einstein, Slack
Agile Project Management, Microservices, Microservices Architecture, B2C, B2B
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, AWS Lambda, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Service Cloud, DocuSign, Salesforce Cloud Flow, Office 365, Salesforce Lightning, Certified Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce.com Developer Certification, Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Payment APIs, Payment Gateways, Stripe Payments, Apex Triggers, Queueable Apex, Salesforce System Administration, Communities, CRM APIs, APIs, CRM Implementation (Salesforce), Lighting, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Solution Design, Jitterbit Data Loader, HubSpot, HubSpot CRM, Outreach, Dynamics CRM 365, CPQ, Field Service, Salesforce AppExchange, Integration, Sales, Web Marketing, B2C Marketing, B2B Product Management, Salesforce Reports, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification, Apex Classes, ApexPages, Slack App
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Science
Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, India
Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring