Cloud Architect (Consultant)2018 - PRESENTTechnium Pty Ltd
- Led the development of the REST API and analytics dashboard to gauge the development team's maturity across the organization.
- Containerized the existing Node.js-based microservices for the analytics back-end using Docker.
- Wrote a Terraform provider in Go for the private cloud and deploying the analytics platform using Terraform.
- Implemented a workflow for big data developers using Jupyter, Cassandra, and Spark.
- Established a DevOps practice in the team and implemented CI/CD for the analytics product.
Senior Developer | DevOps Engineer (Consultant)2015 - 2018Industrie IT
- Developed a Node.js-based chatbot for a developer self-service to create, destroy, and access various developer tools and servers.
- Worked on a Dockerized front-end for an insurance quote application using React and Node.js.
- Implemented a Go tool for deploying, accessing, and monitoring tools across hybrid cloud (vSphere and AWS).
- Installed an analytics pipeline using AWS Kinesis, SQS, S3, Hadoop/Redshift, Spark, Jupyter, and Presto.
- Led a DevOps team to containerize over 60 microservices running over a 500 server cluster.
- Led a DevOps team to handle uptime and availability of over 1,000 servers in development, test, and prod environments.
- Migrated applications from the private cloud to AWS.
Systems Engineer2014 - 2015Skyfii
- Designed and implemented a highly available wireless analytics gateway back-end in Scala and Python.
- Worked on the full-stack development of a WLAN analytics platform.
- Customized the operating systems (OS) on embedded platforms for low-cost analytics gateway solutions.
- Developed over-the-air patching and backup strategy for thousands of access points.
Lead Developer2011 - 2014Cisco Systems
- Implemented a chatbot to configure and maintain routers using Python, Java, and XMPP for testers and support engineers.
- Created a CI workflow for CRS system using puppet (for deploying test machines) and Python.
Lead Developer and Engineer2009 - 2011Cavium Networks
- Led a team for developing an EMS solution for LTE servers and associated devices by determining which firmware upgrades to implement and how the monitoring should be performed.
- Developed a LTE protocol in C.
Lead Developer2006 - 2009Aperto Networks
- Implemented a back-end for EMS software using Python.
- Deployed, maintained, and upgraded devices across the globe.
- Installed and supported a WiMax Protocol in VxWorks and Linux.
- Developed a testing framework for the regression testing of the WiMax protocol.
Systems Engineer2005 - 2006Huawei
- Developed a WLAN software stack on VxWorks for ARM Hardware.
- Implemented a testing framework using C++ and python for WLAN protocol testing across hundreds of access points.
- Designed and implemented an LWAPP protocol and 802.1x protocol.