Verified Expert in Engineering
A polyglot programmer and an AI enthusiast, Ram relishes computer science challenges in any form. He's worked on a range of projects from developing embedded systems to full-stack applications. As a DevOps practitioner, he is a certified architect in all three major clouds: AWS, Azure. and GCP. Ram also holds a master's degree in big data and focuses on developing applications with AI capabilities.
Git, IntelliJ, Emacs
The most amazing...
Cloud Architect (Consultant)
Technium Pty Ltd
- Led the development of the REST API and analytics dashboard to gauge the development team's maturity across the organization.
- Containerized the existing Node.js-based microservices for the analytics back-end using Docker.
- Wrote a Terraform provider in Go for the private cloud and deploying the analytics platform using Terraform.
- Implemented a workflow for big data developers using Jupyter, Cassandra, and Spark.
- Established a DevOps practice in the team and implemented CI/CD for the analytics product.
Senior Developer | DevOps Engineer (Consultant)
- Developed a Node.js-based chatbot for a developer self-service to create, destroy, and access various developer tools and servers.
- Worked on a Dockerized front-end for an insurance quote application using React and Node.js.
- Implemented a Go tool for deploying, accessing, and monitoring tools across hybrid cloud (vSphere and AWS).
- Installed an analytics pipeline using AWS Kinesis, SQS, S3, Hadoop/Redshift, Spark, Jupyter, and Presto.
- Led a DevOps team to containerize over 60 microservices running over a 500 server cluster.
- Led a DevOps team to handle uptime and availability of over 1,000 servers in development, test, and prod environments.
- Migrated applications from the private cloud to AWS.
- Designed and implemented a highly available wireless analytics gateway back-end in Scala and Python.
- Worked on the full-stack development of a WLAN analytics platform.
- Customized the operating systems (OS) on embedded platforms for low-cost analytics gateway solutions.
- Developed over-the-air patching and backup strategy for thousands of access points.
- Implemented a chatbot to configure and maintain routers using Python, Java, and XMPP for testers and support engineers.
- Created a CI workflow for CRS system using puppet (for deploying test machines) and Python.
Lead Developer and Engineer
- Led a team for developing an EMS solution for LTE servers and associated devices by determining which firmware upgrades to implement and how the monitoring should be performed.
- Developed a LTE protocol in C.
- Implemented a back-end for EMS software using Python.
- Deployed, maintained, and upgraded devices across the globe.
- Installed and supported a WiMax Protocol in VxWorks and Linux.
- Developed a testing framework for the regression testing of the WiMax protocol.
- Developed a WLAN software stack on VxWorks for ARM Hardware.
- Implemented a testing framework using C++ and python for WLAN protocol testing across hundreds of access points.
- Designed and implemented an LWAPP protocol and 802.1x protocol.
Runner Up in the NSW Hackathon 2016
React Front-end for Insurance Quotes
Team Risk and Productivity Analytics
Python Application for Centralized Server Management
Scala-based RADIUS Server
Chatbot for Networks
Open Source Contributions
Kubernetes Azure Service Operatorhttps://github.com/bee-projects/azure-service-operator
Protocol Testing Using Python and TTCN
Distributed KNN Using Spark
Hugo Tracks Themehttps://github.com/ageekymonk/hugo-tracks-theme
Python Tutorial in Tech.iohttps://tech.io/playgrounds/3524/journey-to-master-python-wip/journey-to-master-python
Jest, Selenium, Redux, Spark, Hadoop, Flask, Bootstrap
Pthreads, Lodash, Pandas, D3.js, React, Puppeteer, Redux-Saga, Flask-RESTful, Reactstrap, Node.js, Moment.js, Scikit-learn, NumPy, Redux Form
Puppet, Ansible, AWS CLI, AWS SDK, Emacs, Packer, Terraform, Vault, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, Git, Jupyter, Valgrind, GCC, JSS, Traefik, NGINX, Grafana, Splunk, Babel, Webpack, VMware vSphere, IntelliJ, ELK (Elastic Stack), Graylog, Redux Thunk
REST, Functional Programming, Concurrent Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), DevOps
Linux, Amazon EC2, Azure, Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, VxWorks, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Pig
RightScale, GoCD, Serverless, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Prometheus, WLAN, Long-term Evolution (LTE), QNX, Enzyme
PostgreSQL, Neo4j, Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, Apache Hive
Master of Science (MSc) Degree in Information Technology
University of Sydney - Sydney, Australia
Bachelor of Technology Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli - Tiruchirappalli, India
Google Certified Architect Professional
AWS Solutions Architect Professional
AWS | Amazon Web Services
Azure Certified Professional 70-533