Lead Software developer2017 - PRESENTFIDELITY INVESTMENTS -US
Technologies: Jira, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Data Warehousing, Data Warehouse Design, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Informatica, PL/SQL
- Worked with business partners through requirements gathering.
- Led the way to stabilizing a procurement spend refresh process bringing it down from 10 days to five hours by doing database design, facilitating the team, absorbing new enhancements, reducing data redundancy, Integration testing, and working for user acceptance.
- Served as the data analyst for a procurement information portal using OBIEE Dashboards.
- Assisted with analysis, design, and development of Informatica workflows and PL/SQL procedures to automate the procurement information portal monthly process, projected to reduce run time from two days to a few hours.
- Improved data availability for procurement information portal (PIP) users through SQL optimization techniques.
Senior Software developer2015 - 2017FIDELITY INVESTMENTS INDIA LIMITED
Technologies: Oracle Forms & Reports, PL/SQL, Informatica, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE), Analytics, Procure to Pay
- Worked as an individual contributor working on Oracle complete Procure to Pay cycle .
Systems Analyst2013 - 2015NTT Data Limited
Technologies: SQL Loader, SQL, Oracle BI Publisher, PL/SQL
- Worked as an individual contributor, code mentor, and reviewer for the client Quest Global Limited for implementing end-to-end Oracle HRMS and Oracle Project Accounting solution for their India location.
Senior Systems Engineer2009 - 2013Infosys Limited
Technologies: Oracle Workflow, Oracle Forms, PL/SQL, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12
- Contributed to design, development, and testing of RICE components related to order management, P2P, inventory, general ledger, price protection, and a custom cost engine.
- Conducted performance tuning of custom interfaces.
- Led developers and performance engineers to enhance supportability and identify performance bottlenecks.