CTO2008 - PRESENTKeep in Touch Systems
- Created a web-based POS for paying prepaid and post-paid bills or making international money transfers.
- Programmed a full back-office system to control the application and produce real-time reports.
- Developed a mobile application (web-based) to let customers top up their balance with different mobile carriers.
- Managed the development of client software that is installed on EFTPOS machines.
- Implemented the billing integration with different payment gateways.
- Built a revenue sharing system, letting us share revenues with our agents.
Update App from Sencha Touch 1 to Sencha Touch 22015 - 2015Exactech (via Toptal)
Technologies: Local Storage, Vimeo API, Sencha Touch
- Created a Sencha Touch 2 mobile application for surgeons.
- Supported two different profiles (phone and tablet) which shared most of the modules.
- Used the browser's local storage.
- Integrated with Vimeo API to render videos and thumbnails.
- Used deep linking to support browser history.
CTO2008 - 2013TradeSmarter
- Created an online engine that generates secure trading environments for binary option trading.
- Developed an affiliate platform from scratch.
- Wrote real-time risk management algorithms.
- Implemented billing integration with the different payment solutions.
- Programmed a full back-office system, supporting full customization of the trading platform, report generation, access control management, CRM, etc.
- Built an API to let clients implement their own trading platforms using our trading engine.
Web Architect2007 - 2008MyHeritage
- Responsible for improving the website's performance and scalability and dramatically reducing the load on the databases.
- Built the main website's community features, e.g. private messaging and notifications system.
- Introduced new technologies to the company, e.g. Zend Framework.
- Wrote background scripts for data migration.
- Created background scripts to produce usage and load reports.
Chief Architect2003 - 2007Metacafe
Technologies: Microsoft Team Foundation Server, FFmpeg, VB.NET, C#, SOAP, LAMP
- Designed and built the server architecture from scratch for a system that supported ~20M daily requests.
- Responsible for the web application's performance and scalability.
- Implemented database optimization techniques that dramatically improved the system availability.
- Took most of the main product's features from the requirements stage to deployment.
- Managed teams: Server Infrastructures and Core (LAMP), Web (LAMP), Admin (C#), Business Intelligence (OLAP, SQL Server), and Flash.
Developer2003 - 2003888.com
- Assisted in the website's development.
- Built a dynamic survey web application for the company's Business Intelligence Dept. as part of my internship project.