Senior Lead Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTCitigroup
- Led a team of 11 developers comprising of junior, mid-level and senior developers. Ran the daily standups, assigned work, provided design guidelines, code reviews, and training, and assisted pair programming as needed.
- Developed a centralized web portal with a React front end and Node.js back end, pulling all the disparate network data from diverse applications into a centralized web portal for rapid access to critical data.
- Built a fully automated end-to-end network device upgrade process from execution to data collection and wrangling to rapid data access via a Node.js REST API to an interactive and performant React front-end dashboard and management pages.
- Created a rapid configuration Regex search ending using Node.js to develop the search engines, Node.js REST APIs for data access, and a React web front end for managing searches and search results.
React Web Developer2017 - 2019Freelance for Jerky
- Delivered a dynamic web report dashboard to show month-over-month progress in sales over the last five years.
- Developed the pages for managing the automated distribution of monthly Jerky subscription orders.
- Created management pages for managing user profiles and management roles.
- Developed a page for users to maintain their accounts and preferences.
Network Software Engineer2011 - 2017ExxonMobil
- Automated most level 1 network operations such as circuit and power outages, opening tickets with vendors, and managing outage status communication and escalations.
- Developed a web portal view into all our disparate network data dispersed over multiple applications with rapid access to data and the ability to interact with various applications without having to leave the centralized web portal.
- Automated lockdown of new network devices and remediation of device configurations when they would fail policy compliance checks.
- Created an automated config generator that would take minimal user input via a web interface and generate all configurations needed to fully deploy a new site.
Senior Network Automation Engineer2001 - 2011Citigroup
Technologies: Perl, VBScript, PHP, Cisco, F5 Networks, Citrix, SQL, Riverbed, Networking, Front-end
- Developed and maintained the automated load balancer configuration generators for managing all user VIP/WIP requests.
- Developed and maintained an automated interactive network configuration change routine. Live script interacted with the engineer to manage full pre-change routine, change routine, and post-change routine with diffs logging and alerts.
- Developed and maintained various device automation scripts for deploying configuration changes and investigating issues across the entire global enterprise network population.