Senior Salesforce Developer and Architect2020 - 2021New York Stock Exchange
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Apex, Aura, Lightning Components, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Lightning Design System, Salesforce DX, Salesforce CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Managed full SDLC using agile and scrum methodologies with two-week sprints and iterative multi-phase projects with frequent product releases. Used Jira for sprint management and GitHub for source control. Communicated with business stakeholders.
- Developed integrations using Apex callouts and REST web services to communicate with external systems hosted in Google GCP and AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Implemented OAuth2 authentication protocol with Bearer tokens.
- Conducted SOQL performance tuning with indexes and highly selective filters. Analyzed query plans used by Salesforce query optimizer. Replaced SOQL statements with SOSL in search contexts.
- Architected and coded an enterprise-wide Trigger Framework that allows multiple project teams to develop and deploy in the same org. Tackled trigger recursion issues.
- Identified and resolved data skews (lookup skews) and concurrent transactions to eliminate "too many SOQL queries: 101/201" errors and row-lock exceptions. Used "publish immediately" and "publish after commit" platform events to isolate transactions.
- Designed and coded asynchronous future methods, batchable, queueable, and schedulable jobs for bulk data processing. Utilized daisy-chaining to achieve near-real-time data synchronization.
- Worked within Salesforce governor limits, including per-transaction limits, async limits, thread concurrency limits, SOQL, and DML operation limits.
Senior Salesforce Developer and Architect2019 - 2020Home Depot
- Cleansed the codebase to prevent SOQL injection vulnerabilities. Advocated binding parameters and escapeSingleQuote method in dynamic SOQL statements.
- Called Salesforce Bulk API 2.0 both from external integrations (Java and MuleSoft) and from within Apex code to ingest or retrieve large quantity of records while circumventing SOQL and DML limits.
- Utilized SFDX unmanaged package, unlocked package, Ant Migration Tool, Workbench, and change sets for metadata deployment.
- Developed a custom Lightning component for CRM apps and community clouds with LWC, Aura, Apex, SOQL, and DML.
- Worked with SFDX projects in Visual Studio Code. Used SFDX CLI commands to create scratch orgs from the Dev Hub Org. Conducted source-centered development with Git local repository and Bitbucket remote repo.
Senior Salesforce Developer and Architect2018 - 2019IBM
- Designed UI and UX with custom CSS, SLDS, LWC, and Aura component libraries.
- Built customer and partner communities in Experience Builder, gaining knowledge on different types of community user licenses.
- Configured audiences, page variations, and component visibilities for different profiles, authenticated users, and guest users.
- Performed large-scale Salesforce data migrations utilizing MuleSoft and Java for Apple, Airbnb, Expedia, and Red Cross.
- Imported Salesforce CRM and community objects and maintained parent-child relationships like Lightning Knowledge articles with comments and files, chatter feeds and comments with attachments, and community users with matching contacts and accounts.
Senior Salesforce Developer and Architect2012 - 2018CoStar Real Estate Manager
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Apex
- Implemented SAML-based federated SSO for communities. Set up handshake between Salesforce and clients' existing Identity Providers such as IBM Cloud Identity and Okta.
- Configured connected apps for OAuth 2.0 external clients that access Salesforce APIs with the client ID, client secret, and access token (bearer token).
- Coded Apex callouts and configured named credentials and auth providers for authentication by external OAuth 2.0 providers such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Engaged clients and project owners infrequent communications on requirement gathering and change management. Managed business stakeholders' expectations.
- Carved out significant effort in educating business owners to ensure executive buy-in of the Salesforce platform.
- Implemented MuleSoft data integrations for large client organizations such as Facebook, JP Morgan Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, and Coca-Cola.
- Provisioned users for community memberships through profiles and permission sets. Configured a community's sharing sets, share groups, and sharing rules. Assigned community managers and moderators.
- Worked with Lightning Data Service (LDS) to access back-end sObject records without custom Apex code.
Senior Software Engineer2007 - 2012PwC
- Developed an ASP.NET web app in C# with Web Forms and MVC, with SQL Server 2008 on the back end.
- Built a Java Spring Framework web application with Hibernate as a data access layer.
- Programmed in SQL using complex stored procedures and functions.
Senior Java Developer2002 - 2007Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Developed web application security vulnerability detection software, now called HP Fortify application security suite.
- Built an application that screens for vulnerabilities in websites using static code analysis and by launching a pre-determined set of penetration tests.
- Detected a broad range of hacking tactics, including SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflow.