Senior Data and Reporting Consultant2018 - 2019Transamerica
Technologies: Erwin, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Tableau, Python, T-SQL, SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Developed a centralized enterprise-wide data warehouse database that has the ability to source the raw data from both internal and external sources and in the form of structured and unstructured data.
- Established new database development standards and common database architecture which can be leveraged across multiple projects.
- Worked closely with senior stakeholders in the ALM department to prioritize business requirements and also led the team of developers.
- Created a generic ETL processing and error-logging mechanism.
Senior Data Engineer Consultant2017 - 2018IAC Applications
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, GitHub, Perl, PyCharm, PuTTY, Windows, Linux, Python, Oracle, ParAccel, Snowflake
- Helped the client in a data warehouse migration project from an on-premise ParAccel database to Snowflake AWS cloud to provide robust and on-demand scalable architecture.
- Wrote a common Python script that unloads the data from megacycle on-premise database and loads it into the Snowflake cloud database.
- Converted various legacy process which was written in Perl to Python.
- Created a generic ETL processing and error logging mechanism.
Director of Information Technology2015 - 2017Stockkings Holdings
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle
- Designed, developed, and maintained a transaction database for a web-based application.
- Established, hired, and led the information technology department.
- Collaborated with senior management, developers, and technical support teams to define project requirements and specifications.
- Organized and facilitated agile and scrum meetings, which included sprint planning, daily scrums or stand-ups, sprint check-ins, and sprint review and retrospectives.
Lead Database Consultant2008 - 2015MBIA, Inc.
Technologies: Linux, Shell Scripting, Oracle Developer 2000 (D2K), Crystal, SSRS, Tableau, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle
- Designed and developed a database for an in-house workflow system that enables internal business users to track the claims.
- Designed and developed a database for an in-house claims transaction system to be able to store claims related information.
- Designed and built a database for an in-house rating score system.
- Oversaw unit and system tests and assisted users with acceptance testing.