Freelance Software Engineer2017 - 2018Client
- Created a showcase page for potential investors and partners.
- Performed A/B testing on a several design components.
- Changed targeted market by composing a refined product model out of technical documentation and business plan.
- Narrowed the project focus, which resulted in smaller running expenses and a significant increase to the buy-out offer.
Freelance System Analyst2016 - 2017Ziny
- Designed an internal system for managing agent contact information, personalized bulk mailing, and response overview.
- Streamlined communication between the company and around 2,000 agents representing over 10,000 celebrities.
- Saved an estimate of 720 man-hours by shortening the feedback loop from the agents, thus avoiding development of an unnecessary feature set.
Lead Software Engineer2016 - 2017DUMP Days
- Implemented a web app for logging the attendees of the conference and printing their customized accreditations.
- Integrated the app with the online registrations processed by Sessionize.com.
- Implemented a statistics report system based on the data gathered by the app.
- Created a concrete, step-by-step guide on how to improve attendees experience and shorten the waiting time in the following years.
- Orchestrated an on-site deployment, equipment setup and testing, as well as hands-on training for the event volunteers on how to use the app.
Member, Software Engineer2014 - 2017DUMP Association of Young Programmers
- Implemented dozens of the association's internal and external software projects.
- Set project goals to accomplish a mission within a given vision of various association projects. Managed people, time, and financial resources to achieve the project with optimal trade-off between total cost and quality of the output.
- Held a series of well-attended (300+ people per event) general public lectures and workshops as well as internal lectures and workshops for association members and interns.
- Talked to the clients about the goals that they are trying to achieve, usually through design sprints and interviews.
- Reviewed code for the other members and interns of the association. Received code reviews from other members.
- Held a technical screening for potential software development interns of the association.
- Consulted and voted on important decisions of the association, namely the yearly plans and big picture ideas for future improvement.
Freelance Software Engineer2016 - 2016Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia
- Researched contact listing solutions present at the time; its traffic, user interaction patterns, and bottlenecks.
- Designed and implemented a solution for listing and searching all of the ministry employees' contact information that are browsed thousands of times per day.
- Increased the usability of contact listing by shortening the amount of time required to find a specific ministry employee.
- Defined a structure for static information used across the website.
Web Developer Summer Intern2014 - 2014Locastic
- Created calendar functionality for an in-house project with two other interns.
- Fixed bugs on multiple projects for company's clients, including popular local news site Split.com.hr.
- Reviewed code for Biberon online food ordering app.
- Taught other two interns how to use Git version control.