Founder, Lead developer2014 - PRESENTCodernia
- Developed, customized, designed, and implemented Magento systems for more than thirty different shops.
- Worked on both Magento 1 and Magento 2 development and migration from v1 to v2.
- Integrated third party API with Magento, ERP integration, CMS systems integrations.
- WordPress plugin development and maintenance.
- Developed a Magento powerful extension for data-mining and business intelligence analytics.
- Developed and implemented a Ruby on Rails application.
- Developed and implemented a Laravel application.
Founder, Lead Developer2011 - 2014StuntCoders
- Worked and developed various web applications and sites, with responsive adaptation. Mastered Magento and WordPress.
- Worked on everything Magento-related from setup, theme installation, and data migration to development of new extensions, functionality upgrade, maintenance, database programming, integration with WordPress, and adaptation for mobile platforms. Overall worked on more than ten different Magento shops.
- Developed a custom-built CMS web application in Zend framework with full back-end administration and integration with various services (MailChimp, Disqus, Google Maps).
- Built a geolocation framework using Google Maps for a web service through which customers can search for nearest facilities of their interest.
- Developed and implemented an internal management software using Ruby on Rails.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011In2 Belgrade d.o.o.
Technologies: Oracle, Java, JavaEE
- Worked on very complex software for banks, insurance companies, and financial institutions, mainly in Oracle technologies (Forms, Reports, Designer).
- Developed Java application for localization of Oracle modules in different languages (JavaEE).
- Developed a Java application for digital signatures of financial reports (Java SE).
- Designed and developed software for insurance agencies and field agents. (Oracle XE + Oracle APEX).
- Worked on DB optimization and programming.