PHP Developer in Belgrade, Serbia
Founder, Lead developer2014 - PRESENTCodernia
- Developed, customized, designed, and implemented Magento databases for over fifteen shops.
- Upgraded database functionality.
- Maintained and programmed databases.
- Integrated with WordPress.
- Adapted databases for mobile platforms.
- Developed a Magento extension for offering Facebook sharing discounts.
- Developed and implemented a Ruby on Rails application.
Founder, Lead Developer2011 - 2014StuntCoders
- Worked and developed various web applications and sites--mastered Magento and WordPress.
- Worked on everything Magento-related from setup, theme installation, and data migration to development of new extensions, functionality upgrade, maintenance, database programming, integration with WordPress, and adaptation for mobile platforms. Overall worked on more than ten different Magento shops.
- Developed a custom-built CMS web application in Zend framework with full back-end administration and integration with various services (MailChimp, Disqus, Google Maps).
- Built a geolocation framework using Google Maps for a web service through which customers can search for nearest facilities of their interest.
Software Engineer2008 - 2011In2 Belgrade d.o.o.
Technologies: Oracle, Java, JavaEE
- Worked on very complex software for banks, insurance companies, and financial institutions, mainly in Oracle technologies (Forms, Reports, Designer).
- Developed Java application for localization of Oracle modules in different languages (JavaEE).
- Developed a Java application for digital signatures of financial reports (Java SE).
- Designed and developed software for insurance agencies and field agents. (Oracle XE + Oracle APEX).
Web Developer2007 - 2008WebLine
- Developed custom-designed web and desktop software for marketing agency WebLine.
- Built high search efficiency software for an ophthalmology clinic in Delphi+Oracle.
- Built a custom-made CMS with complete administration for the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Serbia using Zend framework.
- Ucon Acrobatics GmbH Magento shop (Development)
Complete setup and installation of a Magento store, database migration from ZenCart, additional development, extension creation, maintenance, WordPress integration, design, multi-store integration, third-party software integration.
Some of the stuff I developed: AJAX add to cart, barcode module, email notifier, credit discount module, reporting tools.
- Inventosaur (Other amazing things)https://inventosaur.com/
Magento extension for data mining and sales analytics which, trough complex algorithms detects slow moving products and offers promotions for them.
Fully developed extension for both Magento v1 and Magento v2.
- Xola Bookings for Tours Activities (Development)https://wordpress.org/plugins/xola-bookings-for-tours-activities/
WordPress plugin which integrates WordPress site with Xola booking platform.
- ABS by Allen Schwartz (Development)http://www.absstyle.com/
Magento responsive design implementation, functionality upgrade, setup and integration with WordPress.
Some of the stuff I developed: AJAX add to cart, AJAX add to wish-list, Color picker mechanism
- Alwaysriding (Development)https://www.alwaysriding.com/
Development and customization of Magento shop, with database programming, third-party extensions upgrade and expansion, API integration, front-end UX improvement and sales process automation.
- Hampden Clothing (Development)http://hampdenclothing.com/
Shopify to Magento migration, complete Magento setup, responsive theme creation, customization, extension maintenance, database programming, Lightspeed integration, server setup and maintenance.
- SmartyPants Magento shop (Development)http://smartypantsvitamins.com/
Development and customization of Magento shop, database programming, third-party extensions upgrade and expansion.
- Thomas Sires (Development)https://www.thomassires.com/
Development and customization of Magento shop, database programming, third-party extensions upgrade and expansion, tihrd-party shopping services integration.
- Jewlzie (Development)
Magento front-end and back-end maintenance, design and functionality updates, customization, extension maintenance. Multiplatform integration with third-party APIs, core system programming, and complex setup.
- Dwell (Development)http://store.dwell.com/
Magento Enterprise edition maintenance work on a really huge shop with very strict development process, integrated with Drupal.
- Unique SportsTime (Development)http://unique-sportstime.de/
Magento system upgrade, maintenance, functionality upgrade, integration with third-party services, responsive design, and additional upgrade of the "shirt designer" extension.
- LivingAutism UK website (Development)http://www.livingautism.co.uk/
Development, adjustment and upgrading of an inherited custom-made CMS system, database design and programming, Google Maps integration, and search algorithms implementation.
- DeNet - Development Network (Other amazing things)
My graduation project was the architecture and design of the social networking web service for humanitarian organizations that would help them and provide them contacts and possibilities to join projects while on field, thus increasing their effectiveness and by that helping more people.
The rights to the project were transferred to a German University, and the project is currently being prepared and should start in the near future.
- Freelancer Identity Theft: It Happened to Me—Here's What You Should Know (Publication)Freelancer identity theft happens all the time. In fact, someone’s likely had their identity stolen as you read these words. Let’s hope it wasn’t you. In this post, Toptal Software Engineer Relja Damnjanovic shares his story about freelancer identity theft and offers lessons for freelancers, who don’t want to learn things the hard way.
FrameworksZend Framework, Laravel, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Facebook API, Google Maps
ToolsTerminal, Adobe Photoshop, MAMP, Git, PhpStorm, Eclipse IDE
PlatformsMagento, WordPress, MacOS, NetBeans, Linux, Windows
StorageOracle PL/SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Database Modeling
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Extreme Programming, Concurrent Programming
- Graduated Engineer of Computer Science degree in Computer Science2004 - 2008Computing School Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
- High School degree in mathematics, programming2000 - 2004Math Academy High School - Belgrade, Serbia