Senior Python Developer and DevOps2019 - PRESENTEuler Hermes
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Neo4j, PostgreSQL, Python
- Designed and built a flexible infrastructure for a worldwide team of data scientists.
- Maintained the existing AWS infrastructure with Terraform.
- Implemented ETLs to replace the previous data pipelines, cutting the data ingestion processes time from days to hours.
- Built a Python library and data control CLI to perform statistical and type checks, easily extendable and algorithmically efficient.
- Built a Python library for data traceability within the organization, from the raw data to the output of data science models.
- Improved the workflow of using infrastructure as code (IaC) and increased the productivity of the team by setting up Atlantis.
Official Maintainer of the Consul Terraform Provider2018 - PRESENTHashiCorp
Technologies: Terraform, Go, Consul
- Managed the development, releases, and maintenance of the Consul Terraform provider.
- Worked with HashiCorp teams on the design of the new ACL system and its integration in the provider.
- Worked with the community to make sure the provider is adequate to solve their issues.
Python Developer2019 - 2019Meero
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Terraform, Asyncio, OpenCV, Python
- Developed an asynchronous API to automate photo editing (e.g., watermarking).
- Developed and improved image processing algorithms (e.g., HDR).
- Designed and created queuing and caching components to greatly improve throughput of the application.
Python Developer2018 - 2019Engie
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, Django, Python
- Designed and developed a REST API in Python with Flask and Django.
- Built a production infrastructure on AWS using Terraform.
- Developed an ETL pipeline for the machine learning algorithms.
- Developed a scheduler for automatic training of the machine learning algorithms.
Lead Python Developer2018 - 2018John Paul
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Vault, Nomad, Consul, Python
- Built from scratch a new infrastructure on AWS using Terraform; three environments with geographical replications using high-availability clusters using Nomad, Consul, and Vault.
- Migrated the projects from GitHub to an internal GitLab with continuous integration and deployment. Developed internal tooling to increase developers' productivity.
- Migrated legacy projects from Heroku and Azure to the new AWS infrastructure.
- Developed from scratch a new API to transparently access three heterogeneous CRMs, allowing transparent migration from one to another without having to update already deployed applications.
- Managed the migration of legacy projects from PHP to Python.
- Created a security policy and assisted the VP of engineering in the PCI-DSS security audits.
- Designed and built a continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline for all the projects in the company.