Senior Software Engineer, Engineering Productivity2019 - PRESENTOrdergroove
Technologies: Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Python, CI/CD
- Shifted the culture to empower developers to manage infrastructure with Helm/Kubernetes, and CI/CD with Jenkins Pipelines.
- Moved critical applications from Rackspace to Google Kubernetes Engine without any downtime.
- Managed infrastructure that can support 500,000 API calls daily.
- Passed PCI compliance with Kubernetes.
Senior DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019General Assembly
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Docker, Terraform, Chef
- Transitioned architecture from Heroku to AWS.
- Built scalable, fault-tolerant, highly available, and secure architecture on production.
- Developed and maintained monitoring, alerting, and anomaly detection services.
DevOps Engineer2014 - 2018The Noodle Companies
Technologies: Python, Node.js, AWS, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins
- Managed uptime and deployments for 25 applications (over 170 AWS servers).
- Automated server provisioning and deployments using infrastructure as code (using Ansible).
- Ensured High Availability regardless of hardware failures, traffic, number of deployments, security attacks or if the site is being scraped.
- Increased maintainability with a better system and performance monitoring.
- Enforced deployment workflows and naming conventions to prevent inconsistencies.
- Identified bottlenecks in release cycles.
- Managed Continuous Integration for multiple release pipelines.
- Improved idempotency, logging, and error management for local environment (using Docker).
- Planned and documented disaster recovery plans.
- Leveraged scripting to build required automation and tools on ad-hoc basis.
iOS Developer Intern2013 - 2013Small Mining Town
Technologies: Objective-C, XCode, PHP, MySQL
- Implemented an iPhone app that allows you to find, ask, buy, or sell second-hand articles, upload pictures and integrates with Facebook using XCode and Objective-C.
- Designed and built PHP API connected.
Web Developer Intern2012 - 2012Zankyou Weddings
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Provided back-end development using PHP and MySQL.
- Troubleshot inconsistencies between development and production.
- Fixed bugs in coordination with the customer service team.