- Software DeveloperGlobo.com2012 - 2014
- Worked on a BaaS (back-end as a service) solution.
- Helped create an authentication/authorization hypermedia API to be used globally across multiple teams and projects.
- Developed a responsive single page application to be a client for the BaaS solution that could be used by any hypermedia API.
- Helped create a CI setup to cross-test projects to ensure everything is working correctly.
- Tested all projects thoroughly with real scenarios.
- Software DeveloperLV Interativa2011 - 2012
- Developed several marketing and social applications.
- Was responsible for making interface proposals (mock-ups) that represent user interactions for scoping MVP applications with the UX team.
- Worked with deployment and server configuration for a Ruby environment.
- Made extensive use of social media APIs.
- Polished and optimized front-end software.
- Software DeveloperDevoe Software Development2011 - 2012
- Led development, working with various clients to develop small applications, social applications, and custom CMSs.
- Worked to create a local software development company.
- Built a team from the ground up, recruiting people from a nearby state university.
- Provided training to new employees over the course of 6 months.
- Used all my previous experience in training to build the best team possible.
- Achieved a high standard of work within my team, leading to members getting hired by other companies after months of training and working.
- Instructor, Technical WriteriLearn ensino e educação2010 - 2011
- Was responsible for formulating and revising open standards and open source courses for a well-known course in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Worked with other instructors, collecting feedback both from them and their students to improve specific needs.