- Software ConsultantRazberi Tehnologies2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, HTML5, Grunt, WEB API 2, C#, Entity Framework, MS SQL
- Worked as a full-stack developer on VyneWatch Surveillance Health Monitor, a system designed to do realtime monitoring and analytics on health and performance metrics from deployed Razberi NVRs. Each Razberi NVR Device runs a Monitoring Service that periodically reads system health stats and pushes them to a cloud-based central management server (CMS). The Razberi device’s performance data is accessible via a web-based interface.
- Worked as front-end developer on Razberi Switch Web. The application is running on Razberi devices and allows users to explore and configure the device in details (configure ports, MAC binding, VLANs, HTTPS, Network, etc.).
- Senior Software Developer, Team LeadMistral Technologies2011 - 2014
- Worked on web applications for US clients as part of an international team of developers using .NET and open-source technologies (Backbone.js, AngularJS, Node.js).
- Contributed to the full development cycle, including: analysis and design, coding and testing, delivery/deployment, and technical support.
- Personally led a six-person team.
- Senior Software DeveloperAuthority Partners, Inc.2009 - 2011
- Worked on distributed enterprise applications built with cutting-edge .NET technologies including LINQ, EF, WCF, ADO.NET, and TFS, as well as those listed above.
- Integrated technologies with external systems using REST and XML RPC-SOAP services.
- Contributed to full development cycle, including: analysis and design, coding and testing, delivery/deployment, and technical support.
- Software DeveloperLogosoft2008 - 2009
- Worked as member of small team (five people) to implement various in-house software projects, including the company's CMS (built with C#, ASP.NET, LINQ to SQL, XML, and other technologies.
- Software DeveloperComtrade Group2007 - 2008
- Contributed to business support tools for FedEx, with personal duties spanning the full development life cycle.